Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sentence Builders {Printables!} December, January, February --Plus a Freebie!

Hello everyone!  Happy Sunday!  I am currently enjoying a five day weekend... I had off on Thursday and Friday for the NJ Teacher Convention, and I have off tomorrow for Veteran's Day, too!  Sweet :)

In between sleeping and chick flicks, I found some time to finish up my next set of Sentence Builders!


Like my previous pack, this set includes three months of sentence building fun: December, January, and February!  Each month includes three themes, and each theme includes five printables!  What's new with this pack?  I've now included statements, questions, and exclamations!

December: Reindeer * Gingerbread * Christmas

January: Winter * Hot Cocoa * Snowmen

February: Groundhogs * Teeth * Valentine's Day

Your kiddos will have a blast as they read, build, write, check, and draw their way through these fun printables!  Take a look at a close-up of a Sentence Builders sheet:


This elfie builder isn't included in the pack... grab it free {HERE}!

If you want to check out the whole set-- sentence builders {printables!} december, january, february --stop by my little TpT shop!  Here is a look at everything that's included:


I hope you love this second set!!  I'd love to know what you think!

Want to win a copy?  Leave a comment with your email before 8:59pm EST!
I'll pick a winner then {just before The Walking Dead!}
Congrats #44, check your email!

76 love notes:

Meagan said...

These are so cute, and great idea to pick before the walking dead. :)

Meagan.newbold@gmail.com

Special Teacher for Special Kids said...

I love these sentence activities. Perfect all levels. Thanks for the chance.


Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
:o) V.
Special Teacher for Special Kids

Karyn said...

These are awesome! I like how they are scaffolded to build independence!

Karyn
Kideducator@comcast.net

Jenni Taylor said...

I would love to win!
taylors4md@yahoo.com

Christine said...

This looks great for my class!
croesler1587@yahoo.com

Nilda said...

These are so cute! My class would love doing them and it would help with their practice!

Teacher At Heart said...

So cute! I'd love to win!

Teacher at Heart
teacheratheart123@gmail.com

Jeananne Salas said...

This would be great! Salas.jeananne@gmail.com

Jeananne Salas said...

This would be great! Salas.jeananne@gmail.com

Angie Rush said...

I would love this!!
Angie@toddrush.com

Lori Raines said...

This looks great!
lraines78@gmail.com

Rachel said...

Would love to win! Perfect for the coming months!

rachelmd93@gmail.com

Courtney Bartlett said...

Wow! I'm jealous of your long weekend. We don't even get tomorrow off. I hope you enjoy your time. Your pack looks awesome!

swimmingintosecond@att.net

Yukari said...

I love your sentence builders! So cute and great for teaching sentence conventions in a hands on way! Hope I win :)

yukarinaka@gmail.com

Christine Tignanelli said...

They look great! Jealous you have off tomorrow. I wish I did.
cteske@bcps.org

Unknown said...

My kids love doing these. Thanks for the next three months.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara Anderson said...

My class loved the first set of these, I'd be so excited to win a set, but if not I'm definitely buying it :-)

Sara6481@gmail.com

jrich said...

I love these! and so do my students. Excited for this new set. jrich@mgaes.org

ucfchic said...

I would love to try them!
Ucfchic94@yahoo.com

lorena said...

Would LOVE to win a copy! :)
lorepuckett at verizon dot net

carolyn k said...

They look great! Would love to win! Cskkinsman@yahoo.com

OhioMom2 said...

Love these!!! Thanks for the chance!
jenniferhancock@sbcglobal.net

Ashley C said...

Love!

Ashley
K3connection@gmail.com

alawson said...

Would love a copy! amandalawson4@gmail.com

Deb said...

I would love to try these out in my classroom!
dhintz3@wolfnet.net

k5rocks said...

I would SO LOVE to win! Thank you for the freebie! It is super cute!

xoxo
Crystal

zadorafamily@gmail.com

ksteacher81 said...

What a great idea! Also lucky you with the five day break. We don't get Veteran's Day off.
Ruthanne rarace81@gmail.com

kelly said...

I used your Sept, Oct, and Nov. They are awesome! Would love a copy of this!!

krazy4K said...

Love these!!! ltowater@k12tn.net

Mrs. W said...

I have your Sept - Oct - Nov Sentence Builders and absolutely LOVE them! I have been wondering if you would put out a winter set! Would love to win them!!! Thanks! RebekahPetersen@gmail.com

Karen F. said...

I have been patiently waiting for these!! MY kiddos just LOVE them as a matter of fact this is their favorite center activity :-) so YES please pick me!! Thanks for the chance to win
Karen
tommysmom0206@yahoo.com

Jennifer Taylor said...

Love these. Fits right in with what we are doing...
jennifer.taylor@grasslakeschools.com

Ann H. said...

Love how you've organized this workjob. I know my first graders would love it!!
ahett@usd259.net

Kelli Radford said...

Love this! Love your work!

Kelli.radford@gmail.com

Elisabeth said...

Love these!!!

Elisabeth
elisabethdelk80@gmail.com

Diane Walter said...

I would love to see my kiddos do these. I know they will love them. dwalter16@hotmail.com

Tonya Cini said...

Thank you for offering everyone a chance to win a free set of your sentence builders. I love all your stuff. :)

Goobers51 said...

These look like great practice for my kiddos. Thanks for the offer!
Pam
ppoland@hcschool.org

Marissa Tompkins said...

These are great! Would love to win!

marissatompkins@comcast.net

Amanda said...

I love these! Fingers crossed!!

wak060404@yahoo.com

Medea Jones said...

These would be great for my kindergarteners. I would love to win a copy! They look great! Thanks for giving the giveaway. : )
Medea
Medeajones423@gmail.com

C Armijo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lnabors said...

Wow! This looks like a great unit. I would love to win this so I could use with my kinders. lnabors@kingwoodchristianschool.com

C Armijo said...

I also have a 5 day break. Well if you count taking care of my 4 kids, lesson plans and laundry. Maybe school isn't so bad. I would love to use these sentence builders in my classroom.
carmijo@passaic-city.k12.nj.us

Michelle Jaquillard said...

This looks super! Would love to win a copy!
Michelle
mjaquillard@oregoncs.org

Michael P said...

I would love this!!! alex_lindsey@hotmail.com

Marilea Fawcett said...

I will own this! Thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us! :) marileafawcett@yahoo.com

MrsValerieH328 said...

I'd love these for my class! I've given up Walking Dead and am watching Homeland! Ha. Enjoy!

Brooke Saunders said...

My kiddos would adore this!!! saunders1ba@gmail.com

Liz Podolski said...

I would love to use this!
Lizpodolski@gmail.com

Liz Podolski said...

I would love to use this!
Lizpodolski@gmail.com

julie said...

Fabulous resource
Julie
Jmsmajdek@gmail.com

LeAnna Bolden said...

My students would enjoy these so much! leannabolden@gmail.com

Amy said...

These look great - especially to encourage my kids who are not so excited about writing

Melissa said...

I would love a set of your sentence builders. I love the fall set.

Buffalobills8293@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

I would love a set of your sentence builders. I love the fall set.

Buffalobills8293@yahoo.com

Kari said...

I would love these!
Kari :)
Karianne1120@gmail.com

The Polished Teacher said...

You are seriously amazing! These sentence builders are the best!

thepolishedteacher@gmail.com

Susan Fritz Lee said...

Wow!! I would love to win this for my first graders!! <3

tara muro said...

This is such a sweet item for the kids to practice. I would love a set!
tarayoung96@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

I would love to win!! limikemp@gmail.com

Heather said...

These are great!! Johnstonheather@yahoo.com

Allison said...

I would love a copy!
Allison311@bellsouth.net

Allison said...

I would love a copy!
Allison311@bellsouth.net

Lisa said...

These look great! You've done a fantastic job with them.
lisa_sardinha@hotmail.com

Vera Corbett said...

Very awesome. Also, I love the Walking Dead!

Vera
The Tutu Teacher

lmtravis said...

Saw the sneek peek on my FB a few days ago and have been looking forward to the full packet! Thanks so much for these wonderful sentence builders!
lmtravis23@gmail.com

Kim said...

This would be a fantastic activity for my first graders as part of their Word Work Wednesday packets! I would love to win it!

~Kim
kim.menning@k12.sd.us

Joy LaSauce said...

I love the sentence builders I can't wait to try the new pack.

Emily's Mommy said...

Love it!! :) Need some fun ideas to get my kiddos motivated about writing!

Emily's Mommy said...

Love it!! :) Need some fun ideas to get my kiddos motivated about writing!

Molly Wiard said...

would love to win!
wiardmolly@yahoo.com

Julie said...

These look great! They would be perfect for my class'

Ashley Reed said...

This looks fabulous, Teri. I love how simple, yet useful, it is!
Ashley
Just Reed!

Mark Lance said...

nice article. It is very interesting and informative for a father like my self. Will be checking out your other posts. :) As much i love to win this one, ill pass for now.

Brisbane Speech Therapy