Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Elf Magic... It's Back!!

Elf Magic is back!!!

Did you know it was missing?!  Long story short, after the holidays last year I was asked to deactivate this product until I could edit it {i.e. remove all traces of a certain SHELF ELF} and post it back up to TpT.  Months and months later, I finally got around to it... but just in time for the holiday season!!!

The unit is basically the same, only now I use the term "Our Classroom Elf."  Sneaky, right? ;)  Here is a little peek at the pack for any Cupcake followers who are new to elf magic {craftivities & printables}... or for those who would like a refresher!

There are elf feet!

And little elf friends!


And even littler friends!


There are tons of fun printables included, like these:


There's also an elf journal inside the pack, for a visiting classroom elf... male or female!  Your kiddos can use it daily to document little elfie's whereabouts in the classroom!

If you'd like to grab a copy of elf magic {craftivities & printables}, or if you want to get a better look at what's included, head on over to my TpT shop!

I hope you {still} love it!!!

Leave some love {and your email} for your chance to win a copy!!  I'll pick a winner before bed!
Congrats to #21, Lauren!! Sending it over now!

42 love notes:

Ashley C said...

I would love to have this to go along with my elf! I have two this year =)

Ashley
k3connection@gmail.com

Karyn said...

These elves are absolutely adorable! My students from last year still ask about our "classroom elf." Such a fun and cute craft! :o)

œKaryn
A is for Apple B is for Blog
Kideducator@comcast.net

Jeannie Partin said...

oh my gosh! I love those elf craftivities!!

~jeannie~
Kindergarten Lifestyle

Alex Francisco said...

Looks adorable! Would love to have this!

Franciscoaj4@gmail.com

Miss Kindergarten said...

So glad they're back!!! Just like real elves, they disappear during the summer ;)

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie said...

OMG….this is too cute! I would love to use this along with my Elf on a Shelf!!!

awengren@gmail.com

Tonya Keele said...

Teri,
Your elves are too cute! I would love to win a copy to go along with my classroom elf. It's always nice to spice things up with new activities / writing topics. :)
Tonya
teachertonyak@hotmail.com

Michelle Jaquillard said...

I just love that sneaky little elf! He always brings so much fun into the classroom. Would love to win a copy of your activities.
Michelle
mjaquillard@oregoncs.org

Yukari said...

I would love to win a copy!

yukarinaka@gmail.com

Kelly T. said...

Too cute!! I'm hoping to do this with my K-2 SpEd class this year (my 4th graders said they were "too old" for it last year :( ) and this creativity would be awesome!! Fingers crossed!!
Kelly

LindsayD said...

Love these! I think my kinders would go crazy! :-)

Allison said...

Love love love!

Allison311@bellsouth.net

Katie Orr said...

These are super cute! Things like this make me wish I taught a lower grade.....my fifth and sixth graders would look at me like I was nuts! BUT...you gotta love the older kids! haha :)

Katie
Mind Sparks

Tania said...

Nice elfie shoes! This goes perfect with 'the' naughty elf.
Tania
My Second Sense

Joy LaSauce said...

I am super sad that I am teaching fourth grade this year. I would have loved to used your packet. Hopefully I will get to move back down to first grade and incorporate it into the holiday season.

ben Quincy said...

I am new to first grade and would love to put some
elf magic into our classroom. You have the best craftivities !!!
Lana
quincyfamily@charter.net

Ms.Hamm said...

This looks absolutely adorable! Can't wait for our EZlf to make his appearance this year!!

~Lynda
Mshamm1stgrade@gmail.com

Teacher At Heart said...

Fingers crossed! So cute!

Teacher at Heart
teacheratheart123@gmail.com

Allyson said...

Love this! Would love to win it!

suttonal821@gmail.com

Lauren said...

I LOVE this!!!! My first graders would go crazy writing about OUR "classroom elf" ;)

Lauren said...

Whoops I forgot lauren_hopwood@yahoo.com

mrscantwell said...

I love the elf feet. They are too cute! Lisacantwell@gmail.com

sarah said...

LOVE the elf feet! Hope I'm the lucky gal!

sarah said...

Was so excited that I forgot to leave my email.:)
smontano9@cox.net

MrsS said...

Super cute! Love the elf feet!
-Andrea
alwayskindergarten@gmail.com

Kim Chaiken said...

Love the elf feet!! So, so, so cute-
Kimchaiken@gmail.com

alc1229 said...

Your craftivites are adorable and so fun! Thanks for being so creative! I would love this product for my class!

Deb said...

Love it! This would be so much fun to do with my kids. :) dhintz3@wolfnet.net

Kristi Neill said...

So cute! Would love these for the classroom! Awesome blog!
neillkk@hotmail.com

Sophia said...

So cute! I'm excited for our elf, Jolly to come back!

Mr. First Grade said...

Oh my stars... How did I miss this last year?! It looks fantastic!! I especially love the book where they can track where our "classroom elf" has been hiding!!

*Crossing my fingers!!!!*

Andrew
Mr. First Grade

Rachel said...

I am in love with those elf shoes!

Lindsay Lauppe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay Lauppe said...

Love this and would be great for my first year with our classroom elf !

prettyprettyprimary@gmail.com

Miss Cosby said...

I'm hoping you're still awake!! I would absolutely love this. It's very cute and sorry you had to change the name but quite clever.

Teachers & department stores gear up for holidays a month in advance.

Brenda
bcosby83@gmail.com
You Might Be a First Grader….

Lisa said...

Oh this is too cute! I can't wait to get the elf going in my class.

k5rocks said...

I would so love to win this to do with my kinders! Thanks for the chance!

zadorafamily@gmail.com

Kim said...

My class received an elf for the first time this year and I am excited to use him this holiday season! Your activities would tie in perfectly with that. My students would love it so I would love to win it! :-)

~Kim
kim.menning@k12.sd.us

Amanda said...

I always love your craftivities! SO cute! :)

Amanda said...

forgot to leave my email! Whoops!

panda90@cox.net

Bri Hardy said...

These are so cute!!! Thank you so much for sharing them! I've just become a new follower and I'm so excited! If you’re interested, I’ve just moved my blog and am having a HUGE moving sale!!! Everything {and I mean EVERYTHING from lesson plans to clipart} are FREE until January 1st. Come check it out! My blog is: theartofteachingintodaysworld.blogspot.com
I can’t wait to see you there!
Love, Bri