Friday, November 29, 2013

Early Bird Sale!

Happy Turkey Day!  I hope everyone is as STUFFED as I am!  I celebrated Thanksgiving three times… and let's just say, I'm glad I wore yoga pants :)

Now that the turkey's been eaten, it's time to do a little shopping!  Avoid the lines and jump on the computer for an early bird special.  Enjoy 20% off in my little TpT shop on Black Friday only... and get prepped early for next week!


Also, you'll want to come back on Cyber Monday {and Tuesday!} to stock up, because TpT will be throwing a huge sale those days.  My store will be 20% off on Monday and Tuesday, plus you can save an additional 10% off when you use code CYBER at checkout… TpT's treat!

Whenever you decide to shop, here's a little look at just a few of my winter favorites {click the pics to view them in my store}:




Happy Shopping!!

1 love notes:

Jennifer Reynolds said...

Thanks for everything you create and share! I teach second grade, but differentiate for some of my struggling readers and writers with your monthly Just Print It packets and use your Sentence Builders for morning work quite often! I gave you a shout out in my blog post today! As a newbie blogger and tPt seller, know that I appreciate your continued inspiration!

www.storiesandsongsinsecond.blogspot.com