Sunday, June 2, 2013

Classroom Set-Up Starter Kit! {Chevron Theme Bundle}

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!  Many of you are already off for summer vacay, so it's a very happy Sunday for you :)  I still have a few weeks left, but summer is so close I can taste it!!

Even though I'm itching for sun and sand, I couldn't help but put together a mega pack of chevron themed decor for back to school!  Check it out:
This baby has everything you need to set up your bright chevron classroom!  {And if I missed anything, hit me up and I'll gladly whip it up!}  Keep reading to see all that's included!

First, I made a set of fun classroom labels:
There are 84 supply labels, 30 around the room labels, clock labels, table signs #1-6, word wall letter cards, and student numbers #1-36.


I also included ABCs and 123s:
There are {of course} 26 letter posters, and number posters #1-20.

And I added the hand signals & voice levels that I blogged about the other day:
There are 6 hand signals, and 5 voice levels.

I *think* I covered everything!  I'm so excited to bring this bright chevron pack to life in my classroom!  If you love chevron like me, then check out my classroom set-up starter kit! {chevron theme bundle} on TpT!!

I also made each pack available for purchase separately, just in case you don't need the whole thing!  Follow these links to go to the individual packs:

I hope you love, LOVE this set as much as I do!!
Please let me know what you think! :)

Want to win the whole set?  Leave a comment with your email, and I'll choose a winner TONIGHT!
Congrats to #37 The Frizz, and #79 Jenna!  I'll email you tomorrow! :)

I am linking this post up with Tara's Monday Made It linky!
I can't wait to get crafty this summer and link up as often as I can!  She keeps me motivated, and the ideas from others are endless!!  Be sure to check it out!

104 love notes:

Kelli Radford said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli Radford said...

Kelli.radford@gmail.com

Must have!

Mrs. Giles said...

LOVE Chevron!
docketta@yahoo.com

Mrs. Ryan said...

Oh wow -- you're amazing! I love it all! :)

Taryn
Taryn.Ryan@fairfieldsfuture.org

Brittany Hutchinson said...

Love it!!!

Brittany
Closing the Gap... in a Cute Outfit!
brhutchinson16@gmail.com

Stacy said...

Oh boy! I'd sure love to win this one.....
Stacy
Leading and Reading

teach2737@yahoo.com

Stephanie said...

This is so SUPER cute. It makes me wonder if I could inter-mix chevron patterns with my polka-dot theme. Hmmm! Great job on this pack. You just made some peoples lives a lot easier.

Stephanie
PolkaDotPalace

Ashley C said...

I LOVE chevron! so cute =)

Ashley
K-3 Connection

Robyn Beele said...

I am really considering going with a bright chevron look for next year! This would be perfect!

Erin said...

I love chevron classrooms!!
erin.haack@gmail.com

Pam said...

I love it!!!
pdhernandezvt@gmail.com

ksteacher81 said...

I love this set! I finished the regular school year last week but I start four weeks of summer school tomorrow.
Ruthanne rarace81@gmail.com

ksteacher81 said...

I love this set! I finished the regular school year last week but I start four weeks of summer school tomorrow.
Ruthanne rarace81@gmail.com

Amanda Pauley said...

Your new set looks amazing! I am loving the chevron lately.

Amanda
mrspauleyskindergarten@gmail.com
Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

Brooke said...

So Cute!

Brooke Sloop
bsloop19@gmail.com

MrsS said...

Love this set! So bright and so fun! Thanks for the chance!
-Andrea
cielobella@aol.com
simmonsa1@sfusd.edu

Mrs. Wheeler said...

Cute color choices! And I will come to Jersey anytime and organize!

Megan
Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
Mrs. Wheeler TpT

Kayla Parker said...

I just bought the starter kit bundle! Love it!!! Thanks so much!!!!

Karyn said...

I love chevron! I'd love to win this pack! It looks like you've thought of everything! Love it!!!

Karyn
Kideducator@comcast.net

Erin said...

I am in love with the hand signal and voice level posters. What a wonderful idea! Definitely a must include in the classroom for next year.

Erin
andeair@hotmail.com
It's "OWL" Good in Kindergarten

Jennifer Jenkins said...

This pack is absolutely adorable! I love all the chevron! This will brighten any classroom:)

jenj7777@yahoo.com

Gemma said...

Love this! And so concise! Mrsgfowler@gmail.com

Teacher Gone Digital said...

Your set looks amazing...love the colors!
Kris
teachergonedigital @ gmail.com
Teacher Gone Digital

Heather said...

This is amazing!! Would love to win!

Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

Ashley Sanderson said...

You are so generous! Thank you!

Ashley
Flying High in First Grade
flyinghighinfirstgrade@gmail.com

Julie Marciniak said...

Holy Moly! This set is amazing!
I was thinking, and trying to brainstorm how things would look in my room for next year, and THIS is IT!
I absolutely love it!
Julie
Betto411@gmail.com

dbednars said...

Wow! I'd love to win this set! dbednarsk@yahoo.com

Cecilia said...

Looks great! Thanks for the chance!
ccbartram@kitcarsonschool.com

Mrs.Millares said...

Love it!!! Anaisrodriguez23@aol.com

Emily said...

Looks wonderful!

charleen said...

This looks great, I love the bright colors!
Charleen
charsom68@aol.com

Ashley Reed said...

Love this!! Ashleybowlesreed@hotmail.con

Chelsea O'Neal said...

Love this so super cute!! Love the idea of the hand signals!

Allyson said...

Love it!!

suttonal821@gmail.com

abxmomof3 said...

Love, love, love this set!!!!! It is a MUST have!!!

SugarPie said...

this is perfect for my rainbow themed classroom!! snyderandria@gmail.com

The Frizz said...

Iwant.Iwant.Iwant.Iwant.

Love the chevron!

thefrizzinfirstgrade@gmail.com

Heather S. said...

I would love to win this set! I love the hand signals that you use and love these colors!

Heather Salsman
teachingthroughturbulence@gmail.com
Teaching Through Turbulence

Lori said...

I love chevron and the colors are so cute!
lraines78@gmail.com

Steph said...

Love it!!

sunburst541@gmail.com

sarah said...

Love Chevron! Hope I win!

mcreynolds.sarah@gmail.com

Leigh Langton said...

I am lovin' the noise number chart! I used numbers for noise description and the chat is a perfect reminder! The chevron theme is icing on the cake! LOVE

Leigh
The Applicious Teacher

Katie said...

Love this!

Katie
kryan428@gmail.com

Ayjah said...

Adorable!!! rosereinsch@gmail.com

Kristin and Matthew said...

I love this set! The colors are gorgeous and the chevron pattern is so cute. It'll be a great addition to my classroom.

Kristin
kristinlaws@yahoo.com

Leigh Langton said...

OOPS! and my email is... lalangton1@gmail.com

MrsValerieH328 said...

You're so organized! I need help in that department! Love this! valerieh328@gmail.com

Kiley said...

These are perfect! I'm starting a new classroom next year and the colors and chevron are absolutely perfect!
tiger_grl_03@yahoo.com

techocd said...

Absolutely LOVE this! Am going back to teaching after a 2 year leave of absence, and was looking for ideas for themes. Taught 3rd grade for 8 years, and am teaching 1st grade this coming year - would LOVE to have your adorable designs in my new classroom!

pberman@saugususd.org

Carpenter Family Chronicle said...

I love this set! I am moving to a new school this co,ing school year. This would be perfect there!
Carpentert@grps.org

Thanks for your hard work!!

carrie Ogulnick said...

So super cute!!! Would love it!
ogulnickc@gmail.com

Jessica Lowe said...

I LOVE these! :) So cute!

jlowe11152@gmail.com

Kristy said...

I want, I want, I want!!!! I'm so ready to create a new theme/color scheme for next year and this would be perfect!

Kristy
kristyteach@gmail.com

The Polished Teacher said...

I just love this chevron kick! My favorite are the tally mark number posters. Those are just so fun and colorful!

thepolishedteacher@gmail.com
The Polished Teacher

Lisa Cain said...

I would love to have your pack! Thanks for sharing your creativity with the rest of us.
Lisa.cain.sped.teacher@gmail.com

tara muro said...

A sweet treat indeed! I love to have this starter kit to start off next year with a bang!
tarayoung96@yahoo.com

Where the Wild Things Learn said...

LOVE chevron. Definitely one of my new favorite obsessions :) Your products are amazing!

mrscap6@gmail.com

Amelia
wherethewildthingslearn

Chrissy said...

That set is beautiful! I just love the colors you used!
Chrissy
Firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

Laura Travis said...

Chevron is really taking off! Super cute! Thanks for such a great kit..
lmtravis23@gmail.com

Elisabeth said...

I LOVE chevron!! This looks great!! I would LOVE to have this!!!

Elisabeth
elisabethdelk80@gmail.com

Primary Paradise said...

I love the bright colors. Chevron is so much fun. A great set.
Tammy
Primaryparadise@gmail.com

Cindy said...

Too cute!! :o)

Cindy
ccfirstteacher@gmail.com

Melanie Whittaker said...

This is great! I love the hand signals and the voice levels!
melanie@upstatecase.com

Andrea said...

I don't know where you got all of your energy at this time of year but glad you did. Love Chevron!
aaparsons@hotmail.com
Andrea :)

Meredith McMackins said...

Bless your heart you are still in school! However, I love the fact you are already creating "goodies" for back to school! I LOVE this chevron kit! I'm moving to a new grade and classroom so I would be thrilled to win! Thanks for the opportunity!

mmcbride@dyercs.net

julie said...

this looks fabulous, I'm looking for a new theme for next year and this would be great!
julia
juliasmajdek@ccs.k12.nc.us

Michelle Ehle said...

Love all of it!

dehle@frontiernet.net

Michelle Ehle said...

Love all of it!

dehle@frontiernet.net

Michelle Ehle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Love this! Melissa536@aol.com

Special Teacher for Special Kids said...

These look fancy and the walls in my room are calling their name! I would love to win them.

:)

Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com

Sarah Abner said...

You can never have too much chevron! Love this set! :)

seabner@olivet.edu

Charlie Danella said...

I have mint colored walls in my classroom and this would go perfectly I have a hard time making primary colors fit in. I love thew chevron,graphics and sign language. danella@cox.net

Alexaliyah said...

Super cute and I am happy to know someone else is thinking about next year (I am not even finished with this year yet! 5 more student days :))

Glenda Sears said...

You have read my mind and created this specifically for me! I'm a new Kinder teacher! Thanks! Love it!

Cheryl Ener said...

I love the chevron and colors! These are super cute!
Cheryl
crayonsandcurls(at)gmail(dot)com
Crayons and Curls

lilee783 said...

Great colors!
Lilee783@gmail.com

Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten said...

This is perfect! Fingers crossed!! :)

Kimberly Ann
Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

lovetwoteach said...

Omgosh! I would just love to win this! Everything you create makes me heart smile! Love the colors and they would fit perfect in my classroom!

Jenna
frederickjennam@gmail.com

ksadd said...

I'm on my own for a theme this year and am looking for this exact theme! Love it!!

Kayla
khildman@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I love all of this!!!!! It would match my new room perfectly.

Jennifer
jennifer.h.staton@gmail.com
Grade 2 Happenings

Krystyn Richards said...

I LOVE all of your stuff! I hope I win.


Krystyn
Ms Richards's Musings

Jennifer said...

I love all of this!!!!! It would match my new room perfectly.

Jennifer
jennifer.h.staton@gmail.com
Grade 2 Happenings

armywife3 said...

Love it! You are very talented!! Amy.meskimen@yahoo.com

Glenda Sears said...

forgot my email: glenda79@comcast.net

Brittney said...

This pack looks amazing! How fun! :) Bforbes89@gmail.com

Tiffany Hilyard said...

I would love to change my theme from polka dots to chevron this year!

Thilyard@ncmcs.org or tiffanylee913@yahoo.com

My First Love said...

These are my classroom colors for next year. Your set would save me a LOT of time and energy:)
Love it!
~Danielle
My First Love
myfirstlove123blog@gmail.com

Martha Bockhaus said...

Oh my gosh!! So perfect for next year! Cute!
Martha
Owl.martha@gmail.com

Heather said...

This is wonderful! I'm still looking for a position next year, but I know something like this would make my first year of teaching so much easier!

I absolutely love the hand signal idea :)

heatherschmidt411@gmail.com

Amanda said...

Love love love! Would love to use these in my room next year!!

Panda90@cox.net

Maria Gaytan said...

Love LOve Love it! Wish it was in Spanish!

Lisa said...

This is so pretty!!!
lisa_sardinha@hotmail.com

Molly said...

Wow - you've been super busy! It all looks awesome!

Molly
Lucky to Be in First
luckytobeinfirst@gmail.com

Amanda said...

Love it!!!!

anhudacek@gmail.com

Lori said...

SOOOOO cute! Love it! lori.heydt@gmail.com

Mrs. Davies said...

So adorable!!

-Wendy
Sdwd727@gmail.com

Beki Leak said...

These are AMAZING! Love your work! bekilittlejohn@yahoo.com

Adventures in Room 204 said...

This is wonderful! Thanks for sharing. I'm in love with bright chevron as well! :)

-Allison
Adventures in Room 204

Teacher Inspired said...

AMAZING!!!!! Love your blog and love this Chevron set!
I am your newest follower. If you have a moment, head over to my blog...I am brand new! :)
Can't wait to see more!
Brittney
www.teacherinspired.blogspot.com

Mrs. Sheehan said...

OH my Teri! How did you know I love chevron so much :) Everything looks wonderful! LOVE it all.
Maribel

KaSandra said...

Loooove the tally marks on the number cards. I putting this pack on my wish list for next year!
KaSandra
http://memoriesmadeinfirst.blogspot.com

Tara said...

LOVE it all:) Thanks bunches for linking up:) I can't wait to see what the summer brings either. I'm hoping it keeps me as motivated as last year:)

4th Grade Frolics

Sarah Mould said...

Love this! I was wondering if you had thought about doing this in a primary color theme as well for those of us that use those colors (hint hint..me!!) in our classrooms. I know I would buy it if you did!