Sunday, March 3, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Gold!

I'm linking up with Mary today to share my St. Patrick's Day goodies!

As you know, I've been working on updating some of my older packs... yesterday, I updated  a St. Patty's {Paddy's?} product!
This goodie, leapin' leprechaun! {a st. patrick's day craftivity}, now has printer-friendly patterns and updated b&w "If I Were a Leprechaun" writing prompts:

This year I added another fun craft to my files:

Aaaaand I made some centers:

I also have a treasure hunt freebie in my shop:
rainbow treasure hunt {printable clues} will take your kiddos around your classroom in search of a pot of gold!

Be sure to check out a bunch of other St. Pat's products!

19 love notes:

Miss Kindergarten said...

I love all of your activities!! Good thing march is a long month!!

Tori said...

Awww love the catch a leprechaun! So fun! :)
Tori
Tori's Teacher Tips

Mrs. Sheehan said...

I'm heading over to pick up that lil' Leaping Leprechaun! So adorable!

Miss Williams said...

I love your Leaping Leprechaun! That is adorable!

Jessica

Kim said...

I, I mean the kiddos, :) LOVE hunts! I can't wait to do this one! Thank you for sharing!

Holly phinney said...

HI! I am your newest follower! LOVE YOUR BLOG!! SO CUTE!!

-Holly Phinney

Specialsmartspecialhearts.blogspot.com

Heather's Heart said...

This is all beyond cute Teri! I love the idea of the Rainbow Treasure Hunt! You are amazing. =)

Hugs,

Heather
Heather's Heart

Kirstin McGinnis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirstin McGinnis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirstin McGinnis said...

Love your cute St. Pat's centers!! I so enjoy reading your blog and am inspired by all your cute and intriguing centers!

Thanks!
Kirstin
Bright Bulldogs

Mary said...

You always brighten my day!
I LOVE the craft and activities.

Mary
Sharing Kindergarten

Shelby Beach said...

This would be fun to do for my kids at home! Thanks for the idea. Maybe I could use their site words in the treasure hunt...hmmm

Ramon Abajo said...

Thanks for the info about the linky party!

Best,
Ramon
Fonts 4 Teachers
Fonts 4 Teachers in TPT

jessie vassar said...

Hey! Love the blog ad am guilty of sneaking a cupcake or two myself. In fact, I love baking them as much as eating them. Kinda new to the blogging world, but love what you have created. I am your newest follower. Love even more the pop up window for comments!

The Cornerstone Classroom

Natalie said...

Can't wait to make those leprechauns with my kiddos! And the treasure hunt...so much fun in March!

Natalie
Teachery Tidbits

clemsonbc said...

I am so jealous that somewhere in NJ teachers can still give candy to kids. We are not allowed to distribute any food where we are in NJ. NOT FAIR...LOL

Kelly said...

I loooove your St Paddy's day ideas... do you normally give your little ones a gift from you? I always do the pot of gold but I have loved seeing all of the gift ideas... I may have to do that too!

From Kindergarten With Love

Diane R said...

I have a question for you. I was inspired to do a whole-school treasure hunt based off of your classroom treasure hunt. If I sold it on TpT, would that be a violation? If you want to take a closer look at it, it is here - http://fifthinthemiddle.blogspot.com/2013/03/unofficial-march-monday-made-it.html

Please let me know what you think. I don't want to do something wrong or offend you!

Diane
Fifth in the Middle

Mrs. Sheehan said...

These leprechauns are beyond adorable! We had so much fun making them! You make the cutest things!
You can check out our work here if you get a chance:
http://www.learninginwonderland.com/2013/03/testing-and-leprechaun-fun.html
Maribel