Sunday, March 31, 2013

Fill Your Basket! A Spring Freebie!

Hoppy Spring, friends!  Are you ready for some fun?!
Grab your basket and follow the Freebie-licious bunny trail...
We have a TON of freebies waiting for you!! :)

My treat for you today is a little making words activity!
Just print, cut, and laminate the letter cards.
Then pop them in a center with the recording sheet!

Grab your freebie from my TpT shop!
My kiddos always have a blast with this center!  I hope yours will too :)

Keep hoppin'!  Your next stop, A Year of Many "Firsts":

37 love notes:

Liz said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing!

Jeannie Partin said...

love this simple, easy to prepare center - woohoo!
❤ jeannie ❤
jeanniemleigh@yahoo.com
Kindergarten Lifestyle

Erin said...

This is adorable! I love it! Just like Jeannie said--so easy to prep!

Erin
Creating & Teaching

Amanda Myers said...

Thanks for the great freebie Teri. I love it.

Mandy
A Special Kind of Class

Lori Rosenberg said...

Sweet activity! Thanks so much!
ΡΌ Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com

Annie Moffatt said...

So cute, Teri!! I LOVE everything that you make:)
The Moffatt Girls

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Love it!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Kinderglynn said...

My kids have just started doing this and love it. I can't wait to put this out after spring break. Thanks
Donna

Kristin said...

Super cute - can't wait to use it!

Caroline Mary said...

Wonderful! Thanks.

Michelle Griffo said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Mary Lirette said...

Fun! Thank you! :)

Mary
Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives

Mary said...

How much fun it this!?!
Thanks for the freebie
Mary
Sharing Kindergarten

Shana Grooms said...

Thank you! LOVE IT!!

Miss Cosby said...

Thanks do much. I love the springy colors!

Brenda

You Might Be a First Grader...

Tamara Russell said...

Just too precious! :)
Thanks a million!
My firsties will love it! :)
XOXO,
Tamara

Mrs.Russell's Room
First Grade

Tamara Russell said...

Thanks for thinking of us! :) So glad that picked this gem up! ;)

Hoots and Hollers said...

Thanks for the fun FREEBIE! Will add it to word work after spring break... Appreciate your sharing!

Sarah @ Hoots N' Hollers

Mrs. Roost said...

Love it! Thanks so much! :)

Angie
Rulin' The Roost

Marsha M. Moffit McGuire said...

My gosh this is just so cute. My kinders aren't going to be able to help themselves, they'll be dying to play! Thanks for making such an attractive and well thought out freebie and for your generousity. It's awesome.
Marsha
A Differentiated Kindergarten

Mel D said...

Super cute as always!
Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations

Jodi said...

Love this!!

Kreative in Kinder said...

You are my favorite cupcake! I love this. :)
<>< Crystal

2 Super Teachers said...

Thanks so much for sharing...you are too sweet!!!

Happy Easter☺
Victoria & Tricia♥

shawpaula said...

Amazing sharing - thanks so much

Paula Shaw said...

Thanks so much for sharing - you are amazing

Kinder Alphabet said...

Wonderful activity! Love it!!!

Lidia
Kinder Alphabet

Maria Manore said...

I love this and my kinders will too! Thank you so much!

Maria
Kinder-Craze

Mrs. Landry said...

Thank you for this great freebie!
Shibahn
Mrs. Landry’s Land of Learning

Lisa Mattes said...

Thanks a bunch, Teri!!!
And...my calorie-free Easter candy wish should DEF be ALL candy. :) It's the Easter candy that's totally in my face right now! :)
Growing Firsties

Miss Kindergarten said...

So cute and creative as usual! Thank you!!

Sarah Paul said...

Thank you Teri! Happy Easter!
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

LYNDSEY said...

Thanks, girl! I love this!!!!

melissacollins3 said...

Love it! Thank you!

steph said...

This was great!

Ashley said...

This is awesome! Thank you, thank you!

Ashley
Me and Marie Learning

Danielle said...

My students loved these! Thanks for the freebie!