Saturday, February 23, 2013

Let's Celebrate {a Craftivity}

Happy Saturday!!  This is going to be a quickie, because I have to get ready for a mini girls' night at my house!  I spent my morning {okay, afternoon} recreating a craft that I've been getting a lot of requests for lately... take a look:
The cake is back!  I changed up the color scheme a little bit, and I added completely different worksheets with APPROVED graphics... no violation of copyright, here!
If you're interested in grabbing this little pack for a certain special something coming up really soon, or if you just want to learn more, head to my TpT shop!

I'd love to hear what you think!! :)  Have a great weekend!!

I linked this post up with Stephanie and other FAB teachers who are obeying the rules as we celebrate reading! ;)  Check it out!

13 love notes:

Tania said...

I purchased the 'original one'. Can i still use that?
tania

My Second Sense

Jessica Lawler said...

SO cute! It would be perfect for our "Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss" unit at the end of this week.

~Jessica
Joy in the Journey

Chrissy said...

Very, very cute!
--Chrissy
Firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

Sara Soucy said...

Love this set with the "approved graphics!"

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Amy Howbert said...

I think that as usual, you did a fantastic job here!!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Nicole J said...

Pinned this cute craftivity! Love it!
~ Nicole
teachingsahoot1.blogspot.com

The Brown-Bag Teacher said...

This is precious! Awesome job, Teri :)

Catherine
The Brown-Bag Teacher

Jenn Bates said...

LOVE IT!!! Have fun with the girls.
Jenn
Finally in First

Mrs. Sheehan said...

I'm glad this is back :) Looks so cute! I think I need a girls night out! Have fun :)
Maribel

Stacy Renee said...

It's cute!

Stacy
Live Love Laugh and Teach!

Julene Hoffman said...

I bought the original one last year - so we have to purchase this new one to get the different worksheets???
Julene
jhoffman143@yahoo.com

Mrs. Brown said...

I loved this last year! I hope you don't mind that I added it to my blog post...

kellybrown28021@gmail.com

http://busyinkindergarten.blogspot.com/2013/02/happy-sunday.html

Tammy Pendarvis said...

Great activity! I enjoy following your blog.
So Simply Second