Sunday, February 24, 2013

Feelin' Green March Centers & a Freebie

Time really flies, doesn't it?!  March is right around the corner!  As in, this week!  It's time to get a little green and start preparing... so I put together a little centers pack to help me {and hopefully you!} plan for the month ahead:
I've included 6 centers in feelin' green march centers {literacy & math}... 3 literacy, and 3 math!  Here's a preview of what's inside:


{Literacy}
*Leprechauns ~ make new words
*Over the Rainbow Rhymes ~ match cards to find rhyming words
*Lucky Charms ~ read and sort real/nonsense words


{Math}
*St. Patty's Roll & Cover ~ practice doubles, doubles plus 1, and adding 10
*Pot of Gold ~ 10 more/10 less or 1 more/1 less
*Lucky 17 ~ sort addition & subtraction problems {greater than/equal to/less than 17}


If you want to check out feelin' green march centers {literacy & math}, head to my TpT shop!!  I'd love to hear what you think!!  I hope you love 'em! :)

Before I let you go, I wanted to remind you of a fun freebie that I put up in my shop last year!  It's a cute little treasure hunt that was inspired by The Crafting Chicks.  I just made it classroom-friendly:

Grab your copy {HERE} and take a look at my original post about it {HERE}!

And if you made it all the way down here...
Leave some love with your email addy below for a chance to win my new pack!
I'll choose a winner tonight! :)
Congrats to #23, Christine!

38 love notes:

ashleythurston said...

This looks awesome! Ashley.e.thurston@gmail.com

Tania said...

I am ready for green month!
tania
My Second Sense

ksteacher81 said...

I heart the things you make - you are so creative!
Ruthanne rarace81@gmail.com

Lisa Gray said...

oh, I would love to win this!
egray@hampton.k12.va.us

thanks, Lisa :-)

Leanne said...

These centers look super cute!
Leanne
mrsprinceandco@gmail.com
Mrs. Prince & Co.

sarah said...

I hope "lucky" number 6 is picked! Looks great!

smontano9@cox.net

Erin said...

Love the looks of your new "green" unit! I really need to start looking ahead. I cannot believe it will be March already this week. Where do the months go?

Erin
andeair@hotmail.com
www.missandersonkinder.blogspot.com

California Natives said...

Would love this packet for March! Looks exciting,

Teacher At Heart said...

I'd love to win!

Teacher at Heart
Teacher at Heart
teacheratheart123@gmail.com

Lori L said...

Would love to win!

Lori
wrlean@aol.com

Lili said...

Lovely as everything you do :)
liligarcia_74@hotmail.com
Lili
Sweet Blessings & Learning Treats

Maria said...

This would be great for my class!
Maria
meemsickle@gmail.com

Tamra Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing about your freebie! It is a perfect addition to the St. Patrick's day packet we created, "Leprechaun on a Classroom Shelf."

:) Tamra and Sarah
firstgradebuddies2.blogspot.com

Ordinary Everyday said...

This looks great! Thanks for the chance to win :)

sonia.hofstetter@mcpherson.com

MrsS said...

Would LOVE to win! Thanks for the opportunity!
-Andrea
simmonsa1@sfusd.edu
cielobella@aol.com

Michelle Jaquillard said...

Your centers look super cute! Would love to win.
Michelle
Mjaquillard@oregoncs.org

Linda P said...

Always look forward to your posts and units! My classroom looks like you all over it! Thank you for sharing your creativity! piccolalbellsouthnet

Ashley said...

Love your sweet products and your fonts!! ashleyhenwood24@gmail.com

Miss VerSteeg said...

Looks adorable! Crossing my fingers... :)

cathy@missversteeg.com

Betsy Hanks said...

Your centers are awesome...leaving me green with envy;)
betsy.hanks@gmail.com

Stacey100mark said...

I am a HUGE fan of all of your stuff. I always get so excited to see what you will come up with next. This pack looks great, as always.
SLCarothers@hotmail.com

Diane R said...

I hope you don't mind if I take this idea and adapt it as a school-wide search for groups of fifth graders :)

Diane
Fifth in the Middle

Christine Tignanelli said...

Looks fun! cteske@bcps.org

Mrs. Brown said...

Oh love it!

kellybrown28021@gmail.com

Amy said...

My fingers are crossed! It looks so cute!

arcrow@sbcglobal.net

Heather said...

Looks great and I'm definitely looking forward to March!

Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

Amanda said...

Your new centers looks adorable...as always! Thanks for the fabulous freebie too!

mrspauleyskindergarten@gmail.com
Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

Across the Hall said...

Love the Treasure Hunt freebie! Thanks so much :)

Halle
Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

Karyn said...

Love your new pack! The title "Feelin' Green" made me chuckle! ;o) Thanks for the Treasure Hunt freebie too!

œKaryn
A is for Apple B is for Blog
Kideducator@comcast.net

Marissa said...

love the cute freebie, hope I win the pack! :-)
marissacampbell08@gmail.com

Alexis said...

LOVE everything you make! this new unit looks super cute.

ajalovick1@yahoo.com

Special Teacher for Special Kids said...

I hope winning this unit will bring me some luck. Love the title.

Thanks for the chance to win.

Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
:o) V.
Special Teacher for Special Kids

julie said...

Looks great. It's already on my wishlist
Julia
Juliasmajdek@ccs.k12.nc.us

Megan Horman said...

This looks great. I hope I win.
Megan
mhorman@north-cedar.k12.ia.us

Kelly said...

I love the graphics you used!
Kelly
www.aviewintomyclassroom.blogspot.com
bbumblebee@msn.com

Ramon Abajo said...

Amazing freebie. People would pay for this!

Best,
Ramon
Fonts 4 Teachers
Fonts 4 Teachers in TPT

Briawna said...

Thanks so much! I love your stuff!
briawnacallahan@gmail.com

Jenn Bates said...

Cute, cute, cute!
Jenn
Finally in First