Monday, February 18, 2013

Catch a Leprechaun {a Writing Craftivity}

Hi everyone!   Whether you had off today or not, I hope it was a good one!  Don't be mad at me... but I have off the rest of the week, too! ;)  It's a much needed Winter Break!  A few things I plan on doing: sleeping, shopping, officially changing my last name after a year-and-a-half of marriage...

...and creating!  I have a big to-do list!  I want to update some older craftivities, as well as finish a centers pack for March, and make some new crafts {of course}!  I already checked one item off my to-do list:
My first project, catch a leprechaun {a writing craftivity}, is complete!  This little pack comes with the patterns to make two crafts:  A leprechaun stuck in a pot of gold...
Or a leprechaun stuck in his own hat!
As well as the craft patterns, this unit includes 11 pages of differentiated planning & writing sheets, like these:
 
If you want to grab a copy, or to learn more, head to my TpT shop!
I'd love to know what you think!  I hope you love it! :)

For a chance to win a copy, leave a comment below {don't forget your email address}! I'll pick a winner later tonight :)
Congrats to #2 Dawn & #15 Lindsey! And thank you to everyone for your wonderful comments!!!

76 love notes:

Christina Murphy said...

Super cute! I love the leprechaun stuck in the hat!!

murpclynn@yahoo.com

Dawn said...

Very cute!!
Dawn
adventuresinfirst@gmail.com

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Super cute!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Miss VerSteeg said...

Adorable!

cathy@missversteeg.com

Courtney said...

This is super cute! Enjoy your vacation!

swimmingintosecond@att.net

Swimming into Second

Cecilia said...

Love your stuff. This is so cute!
cbartram@kitcarsonschool.com

Tania said...

Can't wait to see what come up with. Better get the wallet ready.
Tania
Mysecondsense@gmail.com

Marcy said...

I love teaching leprechauns & St. Patrick's Day! Can't wait to see who wins! :)

Marcy
marcycolwell at gmail dot com

Meagan said...

I love hearing how my littles will catch a leprechaun! Super Adorable!

Meg
meagan.newbold@gmail.com

Brittney said...

Your so creative! :)
Bforbes89@gmail.com

Teach*Pray*Love said...

I love it! I'm off to add it to my wishlist. :)
-Lauren
teachpraylove25@gmail.com

Mrs. Sheehan said...

I can't wait till I can use this! So cute!

You beat me, it took me 4 years to change my last name :)

Maribel

Charlotte said...

I love all of your crafts! Super cute!
Charlotte
clwhite1003@gmail.com

lindsey thompson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lindsey thompson said...

I already have your leapin leprechaun craftivity but I love this one too! They would both look so cute up on my bulletin board. Fingers crossed!

Lindsey4314@yahoo.com

Ashley Sanderson said...

Would love to win! Thank you for sharing your creativity!
Ashley

Ashleysanderson1@hotmail.com

Kris Hankins said...

This is adorable!
krishankins09@gmail.com

Heather said...

Too cute!!

Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

Everyone deServes to Learn said...

I'd love to win one! Your craftivities are the best!

-Maria
Everyone deServes to Learn

Diving Into Learning said...

Love it!

divingintolearning@gmail.com

Katie said...

This is super cute! LOVE IT!! Enjoy the rest of your week off- that rocks! :)

Katie
Smiles from 2nd Grade
smilesfrom2ndgrade@hotmail.com

primary practice said...

Teri- another adorable craftivity with fun writing activities! Definitely on my wish list :)
Patti
primarypractice@gmail.com

Kelly S. said...

So cute!
kwelnicke@hotmail.com

Sara said...

So cute! ilovekdgt@gmail.com
Sara
Polka Dot Kinders

Mrs. Phillips said...

Another ADORABLE activity !

Lindsey - lmburto@gmail.com

Mrs.Millares said...

Totally obsessed with the leprechaun feet! Way too cute! I would absolutely love to have this craftivity!

anaisrodriguez23@aol.com

Amanda said...

This is adorable as all your craftivities are!!

Mrspauleyskindergarten@gmail.com

Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten

Mueller said...

Adorable jacklynmueller7@gmail.com

Teach With Laughter said...

This is super cute!
teachwithlaughter@gmail.com
Laureen
Teach With Laughter

Mollie said...

Girl! I have bought practically everything you have ever made. I am in love with your cute crafts!!! :) I can't wait to get the March centers! Thanks. -Mollie
sydsmommy09@aol.com

katieneu said...

i love how cute this activity is! would love to use it in my class!
katie.neustadter@gmail.com

Rachel said...

Love all your craftivities!

rachelmd93@gmail.com

Melissa said...

URGH! I wish I had the entire week off. :( We have workdays today and tomorrow but then it's back to the kiddos on Wednesday.
I love the leprechaun stuck in the hat! cute!

melissahoop88@gmail.com

Leigh Langton said...

Cutest writing craftivity! I love the legs sticking out! LOL!

The Applicious Teacher

lalangton1@gmail.com

Miss Sarah said...

You make the cutest activities! Thanks for sharing :)

schonesarah@yahoo.com

Liz Podolski said...

I love this! I would love to use it in my classroom.

Epodolski@arcsgalloway.org

julie said...

So cute. I have everything ready to do your presidents craft tomorrrow
Julia
Juliasmajdek@ccs.k12.nc.us

Amanda said...

Very cute! Thank you for sharing! :)

panda90@cox.net

Constance said...

Cute! I would love to use this!!

crhdouglas@gmail.com

Mrs. Yazzie's Classroom News said...

I just love your craftivities. They are so adorable and allow children to express themselves!

Chris
cryazzienj@yahoo.com

Kelli said...

So cute!!! Love your crats and my kiddos have loved doing them this year!
kfandel@gmail.com

Yukari said...

I love the crafts! Especially the pot of gold one.. SO cute!

yukarinaka@gmail.com

The Brown-Bag Teacher said...

These are precious! I love the writing papers :)

Catherine
brownbagteacher@gmail.com
The Brown-Bag Teacher

Teacher Syl said...

Oh Ms. Teri! You are so awesome! Were your ears burning this afternoon? I was talking about you and your creative ideas with my sister. Congrats on the name change sweetie...much happiness to you! Love ya, Your #1 Stalker, Sylvia. Sraigosa505@aol.com.

Nicole Reiner said...

Super cute!

Nicolereiner618@gmail.com

Special Teacher for Special Kids said...

Love the Leprechanun legs! Thanks for a chance to win!

Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
:o) V.
Special Teacher for Special Kids

Shelia said...

Love it! Another great item! Your creations make my outside wall the talk of the school!
sdavis6281@hotmail.com

Carolyn S said...

How cute is this craftivity? I love it and know my students would too!

Carolyns941@bellsouth.net

Sarah Read said...

My kiddos would love this craft! I'm also curious to see what they would write for catching a Leprechaun as they have such creative minds.

Sarah Read
sread@cssu.org

Stacy Renee said...

I love him stuck in a pot of gold. Too cute! Enjoy your winter break!
idreamof1@aol.com

Stacy
Live Love Laugh and Teach!

Heather's Heart said...

Precious, precious, precious...I LOVE all of your craftivities!

hpboingboingbunny@gmail.com

Heather
Heather's Heart

summerwaves said...

Love it!!!
allicat06@comcast.net

Across the Hall said...

So cute!!! I haven't changed my name yet either! I'm glad I'm in good company :)

Enjoy your break...so jealous!

Halle
acrossthehallin2nd@gmail.com
Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

Mrs. Ryan said...

You have the best craftivities! So adorable! Enjoy your winter break -- lucky duck! :)

Taryn
Taryn.Ryan@fairfieldsfuture.org

Liz said...

I was just looking at your store today searching for St. Patrick's Day stuff! It would be extra sweet to win, but if I don't I know I'll be buying a copy. :)
lizdeal5@gmail.com

susan said...

Cute ideas!
susaaan@gmail.com

Lorena said...

Wonderful activities.

Lorena.delgadillo@gmail.com

Lorena said...

Wonderful activities.

Lorena.delgadillo@gmail.com

Kiah said...

Just as adorable as your other work!! Love this!!

Kiah
Kiah.m.berg@gmail.com

Kim Chaiken said...

Very, very cute!!
Kimchaiken@gmail.com

Brianne said...

I love this and all your products!!!
bl3982@Yahoo.com

Abby said...

too cute!!!
abz1390@yahoo.com

Rachel Lamb said...

Get that name changed girl! I loved my last name, but I love Lamb too! Crafts are adorbs as always!
Rachel
Rachel.lamb81@gmail.com

Kim said...

Cute!

kkish1110@gmail.com

Miss Sara said...

Adorable! As always :)
Sara
Misselementary@gmail.com

Kristin said...

Love how those legs are sticking out - so cute!

Alexis said...

LOVE this!! love everything you create :)

ajalovick1@yahoo.com

Jennifer Clifton said...

Your creations have helped me immensely this year! I have a combo, so I've just needed new/more activities. Thanks!
sunpatch25@yahoo.com

Briawna said...

I love your craftivities! I would love to have another one!
briawnacallahan@gmail.com

Katy E said...

Too cute! Love the leprechaun!

Katy
kevans927@hotmail.com

Sarah Mackey said...

Love all your craftivities, pretty sure I own ALL of them. Would love to win this!!

Suzy Q said...

Just in case you are up late! Love this!

tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

Elizabeth said...

I know I'm late to the party, but I just had to tell you that these are precious!

Nicole said...

I am in LOVE with these!! Love LOVE!
Nicole

Sandy Welch said...

Ha ha! I love the upside down leprechaun! Adorable and very clever!

Deana said...

Super cute! I just realized our blogs have the same background :)

Primary Punch