Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Big Game!

The big game is just around the corner... time to place your bets!
Get your kiddos involved in the fun with a little craftivity!
You might remember this guy from last year.  Well, he's back... but with a new name!  Because I don't want to get in trouble with the NFL, I retitled the unit to football buddy {a craftivity}!  While I was at it, I updated the pack a bit!

You can still practice predictions with one of two writing prompts:

And now you can complete a class survey, too!

Last but not least, I updated the patterns for easy printing :)

If you already own this craftivity, head to your "My Purchases" tab and DL the revised copy.  Don't have it, but want to learn more?  Head to my TpT shop!!  I hope you {still} love it!

For a chance to win a copy, leave a comment with your email!
I will choose a winner tonight before bed!
Congrats to #24, Briawna!

28 love notes:

Amy Howbert said...

The graph is great! We love graphing in 2nd grade! You always have adorable units!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Jay Pea said...

Oh my!! That is toooo cute!! I bet this would get my boys writing!
Jana
Jprowell11@gmail.com

Elizabeth said...

Oh, I remember this little guy last year! So happy to see his cute face again ;) I was rushed last year and couldn't get to him. I'm going to have to make time for him this year!!

Elizabeth
Fun in Room 4B

Cherie said...

Adorable! -cheriemae@gmail.com

Melissa said...

Ah! I have so many football loving boys!
They would love doing this.
Cute!

Teach With Laughter said...

The kids will go crazy for this !
Teach With Laughter

Mikaela said...

So cute! As a teacher in Baltimore, I know my class of Ravens fans would just LOVE this especially this year!! ;)

jen ormsbee said...

I love this! It is so cute :) Definitely a great display!!

Thanks for reminding me of this :)

--jen
msob123@gmail.com

Mrs. Johnson said...

This is super cute. The boys in my class would love this!!
April Johnson

Ajohnson45039@yahoo.com

Ramon Abajo said...

Beautiful templates! Congrats!

Best,
Ramon
Fonts 4 Teachers
Fonts 4 Teachers in TPT


Stacy Renee said...

How fun!

idreamof1@aol.com

Ashley said...

Oh my word. I LOVE THIS! And I'm a huge football fan. Too bad my Giants didn't make it this year :( Oh well.. This is in my wishlist to purchase this weekend! YAY! And we just finished a graphing unit so this will be great review! Thanks!!

Karyn said...

As always this is SUPER adorable! :o)

Karyn
Kideducator@comcast.net

Christine Tignanelli said...

My kids would love this especially since the students at my school (in Baltimore) are Raven's fans! Our graph might be a little one sided :-)

Special Teacher for Special Kids said...

THe little guy is cute! My special ed boys would love to make him!

Thanks for sharing

Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
:o) V.
Special Teacher for Special Kids

Michelle Hudgeons said...

Seriously this is much too adorable!!!! Cant wait to purchase!!
Michelle @ Smitten With First

The Polished Teacher said...

Wouldn't want you getting in trouble for such a cute idea! This is perfect for the boy crowd which I have been neglecting lately.

thepolishedteacher@gmail.com
ThePolishedTeacher

Just Wild About Teaching said...

love it =)

justwildaboutteaching.blogspot.com

The Brown-Bag Teacher said...

I love your football player :) We are starting to hit graphing, so this would be perfect! Awesome job.

Catherine
The Brown-Bag Teacher

Jane said...

Even my Packer lovin' students will go ga-ga over this! Thanks!

Jane
Learning in the Little Apple
Stop on over for the give-a-way I'm having this week!

Tania said...

He is one handsome guy! I better get him ready for the game. My boys will love him once again.
Tania
My Second Sense

Miss VerSteeg said...

Absolutely adorable!

cathy@missversteeg.com

e Reyes said...

Oh, I LOVE him! What a fun project to incorporate so many subjects with!

Reyesremarkablerants at gmail dot com

Briawna said...

This cutie has been on my wish list since last year :) I'd love to win it!
briawnacallahan@gmail.com

Suzy Q said...

You are so creative!

tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

Kathy said...

What a great Super Bowl activity!!

WheretheWildThingsLearn said...

I love this craftivity! I have a class full of football loving boys, they will love this!! I can't wait to pick it up:)

Just wanted you to know that I also blogged about you today:) I am obsessed with your fonts! Thanks a bunch!

Amelia
thewildthingslearn.blogspot.com

Teaching With Hope said...

I bought his last year and then completely forgot to do it! I am so excited to do this with my kids next week!

Thank you, so much for the updates!

Hope
teahingwhope.blogspot.com