Sunday, January 6, 2013

Oh So Sweet Valentine's Day Centers!

Happy Sunday, cupcakes!!  Love is in the air!
Well, almost :)

I am super excited for today's post...
...because after 2 days straight of staring at my computer...
I am ready to share my Valentine's Day centers with you!!!
I.can't.WAIT. to do these with my kiddos!  I know they will love them!

This pack, oh so sweet valentine's day centers {literacy & math bundle}, is JAM-PACKED with February fun!!  The bundle pack includes five literacy and five math centers {separate packs are also available: literacy & math}. Take a look at what's included!
And a close-up of two centers:
{Cupcake Contractions}
{Smitten with Sentences}
Also included: Cookie Compounds, Sweet Syllables, & Love Letters {ABC Order}

And a close-up of two centers:
{Candy Counting}
{Endless Even & Odd}
Also included: Chocolate Change, Sweet Shack Sums, & Tweet-heart Time.

Phew!  That's a lot of pink! :)  If you want to see a more detailed description of what's inside, and what skills are covered, you can stop by my little TpT shop!  Please let me know what you think... I hope you LOVE these centers as much as I do!!! :)

Leave me some love {with your email address} for a chance to win a copy!  I will pick a winner in a few hours :)
Congrats to #22, Colleen! Check your email! :)

I'm linking this post up with Tara's Monday Made It!

63 love notes:

See Me Teach said...

i love it!! valentine's day is so fun :)
aconnolly1216@gmail.com

Miss Vannini said...

I love them!! These look awesome!

Jillvannini@gmail.com

absees123s said...

It is wonderful!! I love it and would love to win it! :O)

absees123s@aol.com

Cindi

Mrs. Griffith said...

LOVING these new centers, they look scrumptious! SO many skills I will be teaching my firsties in the month of February. All your cupcake graphics make me hungry (I'm obsessed with those little goodies)!!

Lindsay
For the Love of First Grade
lindsay.griffith@ymail.com

Meridith said...

So cute!! Mjhalbardier@gmail.com

Across the Hall said...

How fitting that your new centers would include cupcakes!

Looks adorable!

Halle
Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

ksteacher81 said...

I love the clipart you used! It's adorable.
Ruthanne rarace81@gmail.com

Vera said...

Super cute. Are those chocolate candy clip art images from kpmdoodles? Super adorbz!

Vera
abltadventure@gmail.com
A BLT adventure

kelly said...

You always make the cutest things! Can't wait for Feb!
-Kelly
Kkutrufis@gmail.com.

Brooke said...

So adorable! I just love this! BLeathers1021@hotmail.com

Shelia said...

Love it! Everything you make is so GREAT! I would love to win this and use in my class!
sdavis6281@hotmail.com

Rachel said...

Love it! Wow!

rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

Kate said...

Looks very cute!

Kate
dancinqueenks23@aol.com

Maria said...

Looks amazing. My first graders would have so much fun learning with these centers!
Maria
meemsickle@gmail.com

primary practice said...

As always, love your newest unit!
Recently bought your hot chocolate packet, and this is on my wish list.:)

Patti
primarypractice@gmail.com

primary practice

Allison said...

I love all of your centers. My kids would LOVE these. allison311@bellsouth.net

Debbie Minter said...

Adorable. The kids will love these.
deb1mom@bbtel.com

Kiah said...

Cute! Love the simplicity & whimsy of this packet!

Kiah
kiah.m.berg@gmail.com

Miss VerSteeg said...

SO fun! :) I can't ever resist your products!

cathy@missversteeg.com
www.missversteeg.com

Becky said...

This look so cute! I love your creations!

Becky
Compassionate Teacher

Elissa Isham said...

Adorable! I am a sucker for Valentine's Day stuff. :)

Elissa
momma2mygirlies@aol.com

Amy said...

So cute! I love V-Day materials!

mrsamynovellino@gmail.com

Colleen said...

These look fantastic! The graphics are adorable, and the skills match well with what we will be working on in February!
Colleen :-)
colleendembs@yahoo.com
Fun and Fearless in First

Amanda said...

Love it!

panda90@cox.net

Yukari said...

These are so cute! Are these your first sets of centers? Love them!

yukarinaka@gmail.com

Just Wild About Teaching said...

Love it!!
and yes February is super busy!

justwildaboutteaching.blogspot.com

Jay Pea said...

You make the cutest stuff!! SWEET!
Jana
Jprowell11@gmail.com

Oceans of First Grade Fun said...

Cute! These centers look awesome!
Ms. A
queeqag @aol.com

Heather's Heart said...

Super duper cute and sweet just like you Teri! =)

Heather
Heather's Heart

hpboingboingbunny@gmail.com

tracy said...

Would love to win your literacy and math center activities.

tracyanderson@wcps.org

thepolkadotowl said...

Oh so precious!!! They look amazing :)

thepolkadotowl@gmail.com

Brenna said...

These are adorable!!

everyonedeservestolearn said...

These look (almost) too cute to use! My students will love them!

-Maria
Everyone deServes to Learn
maria.montroni@gmail.com

Cherie said...

Too cute! Love all the pinks!

cheriemae@gmail.com

Margaret Coker said...

Your "oh,so sweet " unit looks oh, so fun! Would love to win it! mcoker@tds.net

Sarah said...

These are really cute! I love all your stuff. You do such a wonderful job! :)

sarah
teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

Caralee DeHerrera said...

I have to admit that I always love your work and your graphics! Fantastic work!

Caralee
Confessions of a Teachanista

Kelly said...

Looks like lots of fun! My 1st graders would ♡ it!
kelly_burnard@hotmail.com

Mrs. Phillips said...

Great looking unit! Perfect for the holiday!

Lindsey - lmburto@gmail.com

Sharon McBee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mmnielsen said...

I can't help myself...I just love Valentine's Day!
You're centers look sooo cute!

Melissa
kemenielsen@yahoo.com

Sharon McBee said...

So cute! I love Valentine's Day too!
Sharon
mcbees1962@gmail.com
Buggy for First Grade

sarah said...

I have been looking for some cute Valentine Day Centers!

mcreynolds.sarah@gmail.com

Jamie said...

Wow, Terri! These look great. You put a lot of work into this packet. My 2nd graders would love it!

jamier4jc@ymail.com

Cheryl Ener said...

What adorable centers! I love Valentines Day! I am going to decorate my classroom this week for it (February is just too short a month!)
Cheryl
crayonsandcurls(at)gmail(dot)com
Crayons and Curls

Tricia said...

Wow, so cute!! Love all of it, so fun and festive! I would LOVE to have a copy to use with my kiddos :)

pmbolding@yahoo.com

rachel said...

How cute! I would love to use this!
rleinhos17@gmail.com

rachel said...

How cute! I would love to use this!
rleinhos17@gmail.com

Suzy Q said...

These are adorable! Hope I am lucky...

tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

Deb said...

Your products are absolutely wonderful! My class would love this!
Thanks!
Deb
maxeysjl@defnet.com

Colleen said...

AHH so excited! Thank you so much Teri. "Chocolate Change" is already my favorite of the bunch. So psyched to get printing and laminating!
Colleen :-)
Fun and Fearless in First

Jennifer said...

Yummy looking centers. ;-)

Jennifer
Darling Little Learners

Jenn Bates said...

Girl, you are always so on top of things! I had every intention of working on some things for February but alas, reading sucked me in. Your centers look terrific!
Jenn
Finally in First

Tara said...

Adorable, adorable, adorable!!! Where on Earth did you get those soooo cute polka dot hearts???? I must have them:) Thanks for linking up:))))

4th Grade Frolics

The Brown-Bag Teacher said...

So, so, so super cute! I cannot imagine how long you spent on it. Way to go :)

Catherine
The Brown Bag Teacher

Susan Moran said...

Centers from Mrs. Cupcake?!?! You are amazing, friend! I envy your creativity!

PS - they are adorable!

Susan
T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

Mrs. Sheehan said...

You just keep coming up with all these files that I must purchase :) Going into my wishlist :)

Learning In Wonderland

Fluttering Through First Grade said...

Could the 'cupcakes' be any cuter Teri?! And just in time, as every morsel of Christmas was down the day after and Valentines was up!
This looks fabulous!
~Christy & Tammy
Fluttering Through First Grade

Glitzy In First Grade said...

Terri! You are so AWSOME!!

Sheamus Warior said...

These articles and blogs are truly enough for me for a day.
Valentine Cards

Elizabeth said...

WAY cute!!!
Elizabeth
Kickin' it in Kindergarten

Frencis Merchant said...

I would simply say to you all “awesome information”
valentine hearts

Berta Hargrove said...

You have posted the blogs are really fantastic and informative.
frankingdeals.co.uk