Monday, January 14, 2013

I Caved... and a January Freebie!

I caved!  I bought myself an Erin Condren Life Planner!  I've been going back and forth over it for what seems like months.  Do I really need it?  Is it worth the money?

In the end, after discovering about 10 post-it reminders in my lunch bag alone, I made my decision:  YES, I do need it, and YES, it will be worth the money!  Even my husband said to go for it, so I did :)  And it came today!
{Please don't mind these less-than-fab pics... and the big blur on the cover where my last name should be!}
So excited to fill up those blank pages!  I even bought myself a new set of colorful pens... 
Ahh, it's the little things :)

Now for your freebie!
My kiddos love to put together mixed-up sentences!
I hate to disappoint, so I put together a little set for January:
Here are a couple sample images:
Just print, cut, & laminate the word cards for durability.  Make enough copies of the recording sheet for your entire class.  Pop it in a center, and you're all set! :)  Click {HERE} or on the cover page to head to the Google Docs download.  As always, please leave me some *love* below if you grab a copy!

I'm off to fill up pages in my planner! :)

53 love notes:

Aimee V. said...

I love your planner!! I have her lesson plan book and couldn't be happier with it!

Aimee
aimee@vanmiddlesworth.org
Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

Across the Hall said...

That freebie is adorable! I was on the fence forever over getting an Erin Condren planner. I finally decided that if I was really good with my regular old Mead planner this year, I would treat myself next year! So far, I've been doing really well...and now I'm jealous of yours!

Halle
Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Congrats on the planner!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

The Brown-Bag Teacher said...

YAY for your planner. I have one and absolutely love it. It is amazing. Also, thanks for the freebie. It's super cute :)

Catherine
The Brown-Bag Teacher

Lovely Nina said...

Yey for Erin Condren's planner! :)

Raevers said...

Love the scrambled sentences. Thank you!!

Teach*Pray*Love said...

Congratulations on your first Erin Condren planner! I never leave the house without mine. You will be addicted in no time. :)
~Lauren

Kristen said...

Oh that planner is GORGEOUS!! And those pens are my absolute faves...they are the only ones I write with! I hope you have a lovely week with all your new supplies :)

Mrs. Lindsey said...

LOVE the planner! Thanks for the great freebie!

Lindsey
Lovin’ Kindergarten

Mrs. Santana said...

I bought one last year and I LOVED it!!

Kimberly
The Learning Tree

Gladys said...

I LOVE my EC Life Planner! I don't leave the house without it! :)

Kristin Dammacco said...

I have been back and forth about buying a planner. If I do well with my Staples planner this year, I will go for it next year. So far, so good!!

Kristin
Drowning in Paperclips

Kristen G said...

thanks for the freebie! I have the planner and to be honest, I don't use it that much. I feel like with 3 kids and teaching I don't have the time to keep track of everything in it! I'm trying to make more of an effort to use it more!

Cecilia said...

I love your scrambled sentences. Thank you so much!

Christy said...

I was looking for a good winter language activity. This is perfect! Thanks so much!!
Christy
Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers 

Heather's Heart said...

I love the little things that make us happy! I am sure everything you put in your planner with have your cute and creative touch added to it! =)

Thank you for the cute *freebie*. I love that frame. Do you remember where you got it?

Hugs,

Heather
Heather's Heart

Melissa said...

Thank for for the freebie! It is perfect for my testing week!

Natalie said...

I've been eyeing the Erin Condren planners since I started my student teaching. I guess I should wait to order one when I have an actual teaching job. :P

Recess and Beyond

Tara said...

Too funny! I was the same way....then I bit the bullet, ordered one and haven't looked back!!! LOVE!!!! Will never not have one now..lol:) Love yours:)

4th Grade Frolics

k5rocks said...

Thank you so much for the freebie! I LOVE doing scrambled sentences with my kinders!!!

These are super cute! Thanks again!

Crystal
zadorafamily@gmail.com

Elizabeth said...

Oh, this cracks me up. So glad you decided to bite the bullet. You picked a very pretty one! I love the pens, too :)

Elizabeth

Fun in Room 4B

Delaney White said...

Thanks for the freebie!!

Molly said...

Yayyyy!!! I have that cover for my lesson plan book and love it sooo much!!! Have fun making it all fun and colorful!!!

Molly
Lessons with Laughter

Jessica said...

Love your planner! Still deciding if I should go for it. But glad I am not the only one that believes a new planner deserves brand new colorful pens. :)
Jessica

Apples and Papers

Minicoops said...

I have one too! It is awesome! Enjoy!

The Polished Teacher said...

Your planner looks fantastic! Enjoy filling those pages!

Thanks for the great freebie! It's super cute! Sentence scrambles are a fan favorite!

ThePolishedTeacher

Mrs. Ryan said...

I love your planner so much -- I'm starting to think I need one, too! :) I also love your scrambled sentences! My kiddos will love these! Thanks for sharing!

Mrs. Sheehan said...

I am in LOVE with my planner!! One of my big resolutions this year was to get healthy, so I started jotting down what I'm eating in my planner and it's so easy to keep track of my calories since the layout is in morning, day and night time spans. I know you will enjoy every bit of this planner.

I love the pictures that you chose for the front and back. Your dress is gorgeous!

Thanks for the freebie :) So cute! You must be a mind reader because I was just looking for something like this!

Maribel
Learning In Wonderland

Traci said...

Colorful planner DEFINITELY needs a new set of colorful pens! Love it. :D

Thanks for the freebie!
❤Dragonflies in First ❤

Annie Moffatt said...

Pens and planners!!! It can't get much better than that!
http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/MoffattGirls/beginning-sounds-color-cut-and-paste

Kelly said...

Thanks for the freebie! I'll use them next week! Awesome!

Ellen said...

Thanks for the freebie!

Dawn said...

I just snagged your freebie sentences. I love them. They are great for my little ones who still need sentence practice. Thank you!

Dawn
Adventures in First with Mrs. Key

Kelly said...

Let us know how you like your planner. I have spent way too much time on the Erin Condren website and still haven't ordered...it just seems expensive (but very tempting!).

Kelly
Kindergarten Kel

The Teachers Backpack said...

Thank you so much for sharing. This is an awesome freebie. I love the planner by the way.

Cara
The Teacher's Backpack

Melissa Castellanos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi Foster said...

This is perfect for tomorrow. Love you and your planner!

Becky said...

Thanks for the freebie! I too am an Erin Condren planner owner!!! They are awesome-- you won't regret your decision!!!

Everyone deServes to Learn said...

Thanks for the freebie! I don't have a planner...I just have lots and lots of Post-its, but yours is adorable.

-Maria
Everyone deServes to Learn

Mrs. Wheeler said...

Those pens are my fave!! And I have never seen an Erin C. planner before. I guess it's all that and a bag of chips!

Megan
Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
Mrs. Wheeler TpT

Mrs. Griffith said...

I never second guess when the words "go ahead and get it" come out of the hubby's mouth...never! Thanks so much for sharing your cute freebie!

Lindsay
For the Love of First Grade

Mrs. Hodson said...

Thanks! One center down for next week :)

Melissa

Jamie said...

Thanks for the cute freebie!

Jamie

Jenn Bates said...

I am so envious! There is nothing better than planners and pens!
Jenn
Finally in First

Katie and Michele said...

Thanks for the fabulous freebie! I just printed it and am going to use it next week! :)

Katie

Kristin Neely said...

I also love my EC planner! Thanks for the freebie!!

vicky1970 said...

Hi Teri,
I may need to cave myself and get my hands on one - they look awesome! Good for you!
Vicky
Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

Michele said...

I'm thinking about getting an EC planner too. Any customization hints? Or recommendations on what type to get? I've never bought one, so I'm just not sure which one is right for me.

Michele
The Lightbulb Lab

Melissa Machan said...

Thanks so much for the freebie - love it!

Melissa
First Grade Smiles

Jennifer said...

I love my Erin Condren planner. I use it for everything! You are going to love it more and more each day. :-)

Jennifer
Darling Little Learners

Pam Saltmarsh said...

Love the freebie. Question...do you have them for each month?

Thanks,
Pam :)

Kelli said...

Super cute Freebie! Thanks for it!

Wintaka said...

THANK YOU! You are ever so sweet to give us freebies. My children benefit from your hard work.
Hugs, Terry
THYordan@aol.com