Monday, January 28, 2013

Groundhog Display and Freebie

Last week, my hallway bulletin board was green and Christmas-like.
This week, it's bright and ready for February!
My girl Michelle and I decided to do it up for Groundhog Day!  Her class completed the cutie little ones {see them up close on her blog}, and my firsties made the taller ones.  Here's a close-up!
This little boy melts my heart with every project he makes... his crafts ALWAYS look exactly like my samples!!  According to him, spring is comin' early!
This little lady thinks the groundhog will find his shadow because he likes winter!
And this cutie is hoping the groundhog doesn't see his shadow, because she likes to see the flowers grow. :)

You might remember that I made these groundhogs last year.  The original idea comes from First Grade Fever.  I just love it!! :)  And the writing prompt that I used comes from my newly UPDATED groundhog day {printables} freebie pack:
Here's another sample:
Pick up your free copy in my TpT shop!  As always, please let me know what you think!!

23 love notes:

Mrs. Griffith said...

I love all your products! Thanks for sharing these freebies...you always create such cute craftivities! We will be using this writing prompt next Friday for sure : )

Lindsay
For the Love of First Grade

Reagan Tunstall said...

gimmie those teeth!!!! SO cute!

Michelle Hudgeons said...

Thanks for the word search!!!
Michelle :)

Just A Primary Girl with Mrs. H said...

Wonderful as always!!!

Just A Primary Girl with Mrs. H said...

Wonderful as always!!!

RealOCteachers said...

What an adorable craftivity!

The REAL Teachers of Orange County

Mrs. Sheehan said...

Those groundhogs are too cute! I love the stitched detailing :) Thanks for the freebie!
Maribel
Learning In Wonderland

Amy J said...

Thank you!! Your crafts are always so stinkin' adorable. I love the ones that look like my example...but I also love the ones that look so totally off...they crack me up. :)

Amy
What Happens in First Grade

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Love those!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Across the Hall said...

Too cute! Thanks for the freebie :)

Halle

Kim said...

Thanks for the ideas and freebies!
Kim
TheVeryBusyFirstGraders

Miss Cosby said...

I love those little groundhog faces!

Brenda
You Might Be a FIrst Grader...

Lory Robinson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lory Robinson said...

So cute! thanks for sharing.
Lory

Fun for First

Sarah Paul said...

So cute Teri! Thank you! :)

Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Kimberly said...

Love your stuff. I am new to the blogging world. I'd love it if you'd follow my blog. http://backintheswimofthings.blogspot.com/

Mary Underwood said...

Thanks for the freebies! I love them! Looking forward to using them! :)

Mary
Oceans of Fun in Grade 1!

Karen Hester said...

I love your blog!! I found it through the School Supply Addict's post about fonts (love them too). I'm your newest follower. Keep up the great work.

Karen
LittleSecond-GradeSomebodies

Ramon Abajo said...

..always impressed with cute activities in your blog.

Best,
Ramon
Fonts 4 Teachers
Fonts 4 Teachers in TPT

Lisa Mattes said...

Adorable!! Thanks SO much!
Would love for you to enter my big giveaway!
Your craft tutorials are so easy to follow!! Not sure where I've been hiding, but just found your blog and am your newest follower...

Would love for you to enter my big giveaway!
Smiles - Lisa
Growing Firsties is giving away Erin Condren and lots more!

Tania said...

I'd love to have a bulletin board to showcase our masterpieces :)
tania
My Second Sense

Stephanie said...

How cute! Thanks for the freebies!

I am new to blog land: http://sweetkinders1.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

So adorable! I wish we had outdoor hallways. My school has outdoor buildings, so no hallways for us. :-(

Jennifer
Darling Little Learners