Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Stocking Stuffers {Free Craftivity}

Several years ago, I decided that my husband {then boyfriend} and I needed Christmas stockings.  We didn't live together, or even have a place to hang them... I just wanted more presents!! ;)  Well, hubby fell for my little trick, and ever since we've been exchanging stockings stuffed with lots of fun extras!

But let's face it:  Christmas doesn't feel complete without stockings!!!  That's why I pulled out my go-to pattern and turned it into a little freebie to share:
You can add a little somethin' to the back:
Of course, there's a writing activity included:
And a bubble map, too:
To grab your free copy, head to my TpT shop!
As always, please let me know what you think!! :)

23 love notes:

Tiggeriffic 2nd Graders said...

Cute idea! I forget to do stockings usually, but I like that they can write about what their stocking is stuffed with! Going to use this next week! Thanks for sharing!
Stacee

Patty said...

Super cute. It's telling me it's not a working link. :(

Bren P. said...

Love the stocking! Thanks for sharing, Teri! :)

Bren P.
The Teacher Diaries

Kimberly said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing your hard work!
Kimberly
Funky First Grade Fun

Teacher and Life Long Learner said...

I'm stuffed with happiness because of Bloggers like you-thank you!

Angie said...

LOVE these! You crafts are the cutest! Now, I'm off to find time to fit these cuties in!

Thanks for sharing!
Angie
Rulin' The Roost

Miss Kindergarten said...

I'm officially obsessed with you, in case you didn't already know!

Amy Howbert said...

Aw, thanks for the freebie! Stockings are my husbands favorite! He never had them until we were married!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Heather's Heart said...

I think it is adorable and you are awesome! Thank you so much for sharing! I hope your stocking is full of lots of goodies this year. =)

Heather
Heather's Heart

Deanna said...

Perfect timing! Thanks for the writing freebie. I am looking forward to doing this with my kids.
Think all night…..Teach all day

Mrs. Wheeler said...

Thanks, girl! Love it as usual!

Megan
Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
Mrs. Wheeler TpT

Josie Flores said...

Thanks so much! i was looking for a stocking pattern. This is perfect!!

Primary Possibilities said...

Thanks! I love all of your craftivities!

Stephany

Elizabeth said...

Love it! I was looking for a craftivity to do today on early release day and this one is perfect!

Annie Moffatt said...

Do I even need to tell you how much I LOVE this?? THANK YOU my sweet friend:)
The Moffatt Girls

Cynthia said...

Wow!! This is the cutest stocking pattern I have ever seen! Love the bubble map and writing activity, too. Thank you VERY much!

Barbara said...

Love them! Thanks so much, Terri!
Barbara
Grade ONEderful
Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

Jill said...

I just wanted to say thanks, I bought your elf packet and today my sister came and interviewed my class for elf positions. I decorated a table in the hall and she had the applications and candy. They were all thrilled and couldn't wait for their turn. They also were sure they were now an elf. It was a great activity. Thanks for taking the time to produce such a great packet.
Jill

Crayons and Curls said...

This is adorable! I can't wait for my class to make these! :)
I pinned it!
Thank you so much!
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Michelle Griffo said...

Adorable as always! Love it!
Michelle

Teachntex said...

Thank you for making this a freebie! I love my stocking too! Personally, I think the best presents come in them.

Anyway...I wanted to tell you my students are stuffing them with irregular plurals. Visit my blog to see a picture of my example.

Kristin
Teachntex.blogspot.com

learningmyself said...

Thanks for sharing about you!! Also, thanks for sharing this super cute idea! Love it! Amy :)

Cindy Calenti said...

Thanks for this darling freebie!
Cindy
Granny Goes to School