Sunday, December 30, 2012

President's Day Craftivities... Big Update!

I've been on an updating rampage... tackling my very first projects, in between creating new ones! :)  Last Sunday, I brought you a newbie:  i have a dream {craftivity & printables for MLK, Jr.}, which you can check out HERE.  Today, I'm bringing you a *BIG* update to one of my firsts!

Do you remember my President's Day craftivity pack?!  Well, it's tripled in size!!  Here are new pics of Abe & George {I couldn't resist the urge to make new samples, too! hehe}:
Same cuties as before... but if you remember {or if you're unfamiliar}, the pack pretty much stopped there...

Not anymore!  I added 17 fun printables to the unit!
Here are just a few:

president's day {craftivities: Washington & Lincoln} includes:
*George craft, pics, & directions
*Abe craft, pics, & directions
*Inside Lincoln's Hat writing piece {for craft}
*The Legend of the Cherry Tree writing prompt
*All About... George & Abe writing pages
*George Washington fact sheet & bubble map
*Abraham Lincoln fact sheet & bubble map
*Venn Diagram- -compare George & Abe
*If I Were President -write & draw
*If I Were President -writing page
*President's Day word search
*President's Day ABC order

If you want to check it out, head to my TpT shop!
And if you already own it, make sure you DL the update for free :)
I will send a free copy to one lucky commenter below... just be sure to leave your email address! :)
Congrats to #19, Amanda!

Coming up soon: New Year's resolutions, some more *free* fonts, and a sweet Valentine's Day craftivity!  Yay!

43 love notes:

Erin said...

Oh my goodness! I love your presidents unit. I'm heading over to your TPT right now! :)

Heather said...

Looks wonderful!! Adding to my wish list now!

Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

The Polished Teacher said...

Those craftivities are adorable! You did a great job! Can't wait for the new fonts!

ThePolishedTeacher

Kelli said...

How cute!!! I love your craftivities and packets and my kids love doing them! Thank you for them!
Kelli
kfandel@gmail.com

Rachel said...

Wow! Your craftivities are always awesome! Love your work!

rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

teachermom said...

Great unit. Thanks!
carolpeterbirch@gmail.com

Amy Howbert said...

I am loving ALL your goodies!!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Shelly Sitz said...

Your President's Day packet looks amazing!

Shelly
Smiling and Shining in Second Grade

Pam said...

I LOVE all your craftivities! Thank you for sharing!
pdhernandezvt@gmail.com

Fun in Second Grade said...

I love your unit! This was on my to do list during Christmas break. I was going to create something, but now I can just purchase your wonderful resource. Thanks!
Diane
adireland73@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

So Cute!! It looks fantastic!!

Jennifer
The First Grade Dream

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

yes...I think I totally need this! because, well... as you know... I'm no cupcake when it comes to crafts! ;-)
Jen
The Teacher’s Cauldron

Beth Shavelson said...

Love your creativity. Would love to have this for President's Day!!!
beth.shavelson@browardschools.com

Le@rning Out Loud said...

Am new to the blogging world - your site is one of my favourites. Keep up the good work!

Diana :)-(
Le@rning Out Loud
learningoutloudlol.blogspot.com

Karen F. said...

As usual.. something absolutely bubbling over in cuteness for a holiday from you!!! Thank you for sharing your creative self with us :-) ... on my wish list
Karen
tommysmom0206@yahoo.com

kbauter said...

Such a great unit!

Suzy Q said...

Just saw Lincoln yesterday, so am hoping some luck will be with me and I am your winner!

Great job with this unit!!

tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

Andrea said...

I would love a copy! Never saw Washington and Lincoln look so cute!

amorelli76@gmail.com

Amanda said...

Love these ideas for Washington and Lincoln!

mrspauleyskindergarten@gmail.com
Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

Melissa said...

So cute....helps to have fun units to break up the month!
Mandmyoung@chartermi.net

Mrs. Wheeler said...

Aw! I bought this from you back in the dizzy! Glad I can re-download for more goodies! Thx!

xo
Megan
www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com

Allison said...

I would LOVE to have this unit!!!! Allison311@bellsouth.net

Allison said...

I would LOVE to have this unit!!!! Allison311@bellsouth.net

Cindy L said...

I love all of your craftivities. I own most of them. This one is great and is on my wish list.

Cindy
cl14mentor@oh.rr.com

Jay Pea said...

Sooo super stinkin cute! Love this unit!
Jana
Jprowell11@gmail.com

Just A Primary Girl with Mrs. H said...

Love this! Adorable as always. Mrs.hacker1@yahoo.com
Http://justaprimarygirl.blogspot.com

Denise Gerber said...

This looks fantastic! Thanks for creating it.

KWintuska said...

How cute! The unit looks fantastic :)

Kate
katewintuska@insightbb.com

Karmen said...

This looks fantastic! I am headed to your TPT shop now... Ilove this and your MLK unit was awesome as well!

Thanks
Karmen
Karmens Kinders

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

I love all of your goodies.

Terri
The First Grade Princess

AnaMarie said...

This looks awesome. I would love to use this with my class.
lopezanamarie9@gmail.com

Kimmie said...

Love, love the President's Day packet!
mamabain1@hotmail.com

Alexis Oryhon said...

So adorable! Adding to my TpT wish list! I can't believe how fast the school year is going -- loving my life in first!

amoryhon@gmail.com

Cecilia said...

George and Abe have never looked better. Happy New Year!

Christina Marie said...

Adorable!

Christina :)
Check out my blog!
Apples, Books, and Crayons
applesbooksandcrayons@gmail.com

Lili Garcia said...

I love, love your President's Unit!!!!! Your craftivities are way too cute!!!!
Happy New Year :)
liligarcia_74@hotmail.com

Becky said...

Your President's Day packet is adorable!


Becky
Compassionate Teacher
http://compassionate-teacher.blogspot.com/

KinderKapers said...

Those are way too cute...I can't wait until February!

Terri Izatt
KinderKapers

Caitlin said...

Me, Me, Me!!! Love this new pack!! One of my favorite units is our America Unit! These would be great :)

Caitlin
Kindergarten Smiles

Caitlin said...

Me, Me, Me!!! Love this new pack!! One of my favorite units is our America Unit! These would be great :)

Caitlin
Kindergarten Smiles

Special Teacher for Special Kids said...

This unit looks amazing! My kiddos always play around and "pretend" to be Able Lincoln with their winter hats up high. This activity would be great.

Happy New Year!!!

Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com

:o) V.
Special Teacher for Special Kids

Gina Coniglio said...

I love your President's Day pack! Such cute activities!
Gina
Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

Heather said...

I downloaded the craftivities last year and just downloaded all of the extra goodies. Thanks for the amazing resources!