Thursday, December 27, 2012

Cupcake Fonts... Yum!

I hope everyone had a very MERRY holiday!  I know I did :)  Among some of my favorite gifts-- a leather jacket from my parents, and the iPhone 5 from my husband!

While my husband and I were shopping for my Christmas present {you can't keep a secret from me!} I picked up a stylus for my iPad. It's so much easier to make fonts with the stylus instead of my pointer finger, lol.  Last night I finally put the finishing touches on some fonts that I forgot about had in the works.  Here they are!  I hope you like them :)




and

Click {HERE} to check out these fonts {and 14 more!} in my TpT shop!  You can use these fonts on whatever you like {freebies, commercial items}... just give a link back to my blog!  I'd also love to know what you think!!

I'm off to change back into pajamas, make a hot cup of cocoa, and work on some new products {Valentine's Day, anyone? hehe}.

Have a warm and cozy evening, my sweet friends!! :)

48 love notes:

Lori Rosenberg said...

Teri, these two new fonts are heavenly! Even better than a real cupcake! They are installed and ready to go. Thanks my dear, for sharing them!

ΡΌ Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com

Tania said...

LOVE the fonts! Thanks for sharing them with us.
Still thinking about getting an iphone :)
Tania
My Second Sense

Alisha P said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I just showered and got back into clean pjs:) But..I did have to actually get ready for an appointment today, so it hasn't been a 100% pj day:)

Miss T said...

I love these fonts so much. Thank you for sharing them with us! Can't wait to use them.

Journey of a Substitute Teacher

Stephanie @ 3rd Grade Thoughts said...

Love them both! Already downloaded and can't wait to add them to my next project :) Thanks for sharing!

~Stephanie
3rd Grade Thoughts

Tessa said...

Love them! I love the way you present them too!

Courtney said...

Love them! Thanks so much Teri!

Swimming into Second

LYNDSEY said...

LOVE THESE! Thank you so much. You are amazing! I hope you're feeling better! xoxo

Cecilia said...

Thank you! Such pretty fonts!

Krista Mehrtens said...

These are FABULOUS! Thank you so much for sharing! I uploaded the iFont maker onto my IPAD but haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

I hope you are enjoying your break!

Krista
stellar-students

CarolP said...

So very adorable- like all your products are! Thanks, Carol

Miss Sara said...

LOVE!
I just downloaded the ifont maker and I'm having tons of fun with it! I think I too need to get a stylus though!
Thanks for sharing!
Sara
Miss Elementary

Kristen said...

I love your fonts, they are always so pretty!! I've been chicken to try out that app...I keep thinking it'll be too hard.

I'm glad you had a nice holiday Teri (I got an iphone 5 too--I'm so so excited about it!). Happy New Year if I don't get to talk to you before then :) :) :)

Mrs. M said...

Love these! Thanks so much!! I've been waiting for some more since your last set...lol! I'm hoping to get a stylus soon & get my co-worker to make some font- she's got the neatest handwriting- and she's a lefty...lol!

Hope you had a great holiday! :)

Mrs. Wathen said...

Thanks for sharing! LOVE them!!

Tammy
The Resourceful Apple

absees123s said...

Thank you so much for sharing!!

Rachel Lamb said...

do you have a button for them. I used cupcake sugary today! Love em!
Rachel

Jill said...

I love them, I am in "heaven"
Jill

Heidi said...

These are perfect. Thanks so much for sharing :)

Heidi
My (Not So) Elementary Life
mynotsoelementarylife@yahoo.com

Kris Hankins said...

Thanks for these great fonts!

krishankins09@gmail.com

Betsy Gurtcheff said...

Very Cute!! I am looking forward to using in my newsletter - thank you for sharing :)

Heather's Heart said...

These are awesome....just like you! Only teachers would go so crazy about a font! I am glad you share my obsession! I am getting close to 3,000 fonts. Do I need an intervention???!!!!????

Hugs,

Heather
Heather's Heart

mollymm77 said...

I love, love, love your fonts! Thank you so much:)
Shining and Sparkling in First Grade

Mrs. Wheeler said...

Yay! I love your fonts! Thanks, girl!

Megan

Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
Mrs. Wheeler TpT

Joan andKaren said...

L love these new fonts. Thanks for creating such useful material. Always look forward to reading your blog. I love your enthusiasm and excitement!

Miss Kindergarten said...

They are beautiful!!!

Cathy :) said...

Love! I'm definitely obsessed with fonts so THANK YOU! They are so cute! :)

Lili Garcia said...

Thanks a lot for the lovely fonts, I love them!!!!!!

Kate said...

LOVE them!! Thank you!!

Kate
EduKate and Inspire

Lisa at Fourth and Ten said...

Thank you so much for the new fonts! LOVE them! :)
Lisa
Fourth and Ten
Like Fourth and Ten on Facebook!

Sarah Paul said...

Thanks! I love your fonts! These are super cute too. :) You are so sweet to share these.
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Barbara said...

Love the fonts!
Thank you.
Barbara
Grade ONEderful
Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

Rhonda said...

I love the fonts.
Thanks heaps for sharing.

Rhonda
Classroom Fun

Susie Shafer said...

These fonts are adorable! Thank you!

Susie
shafersshenanigans@blogspot.com

Mrs. Santana said...

Too cute my friend :)

Kimberly
The Learning Tree

Haley said...

Love your fonts! Thanks for sharing!!!

Lisa Mattes said...

Thanks so much!! Your stuff is always fab! It is so helpful for finding and for crediting back that you start your font name with Cupcake!

Would be thrilled if you joined up in the Shout Out linky starting Jan. 1! I'm co-hosting with Katie Knight of Teacher to the Core. :)
Growing Firsties

Mrs. G. said...

I LOVE your cupcake fonts! I used the Silhouette Cameo that I won from Erica Bohrer to create some vinyl cutouts for jars for Christmas present using your Cupcake fonts! SO CUTE and everyone loved them! :) Thanks!

Amanda said...

The font looks great. Enjoy the stylus!
Amanda

Traci said...

Teri I LOVE these! "Heavenly" has become my new FAV!

❤Dragonflies in First ❤

Becky said...

Thanks for the cute free fonts!

Rae said...

I have featured you in my newest blog post. Happy New Year!
A Year of Accomplishments and Milestones

Holly said...

I'm in love!!!!!!

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Molly said...

Love your fonts SO much!!! I was just looking into a font app last night because I have been wanting to give it a try!! You are an inspiration!!

Molly
Lessons with Laughter

Literacy and Trade Books said...

Thank you for sharing your cupcake fonts, they are too too cute cute!! ;o)

Jennyfrank said...

Hi! I'm new to downloading fonts and don't seem to know how to make it work. I clicked on the picture of the font, clicked on download, then save, but then I'm not sure where to go next. It's probably a very simple, silly thing I'm missing...but I adore your fonts and want to use them. Thanks!

Yolo said...

Do I need to download a certain app on the iPad to see the top fonts ?

Yolo said...

Do I need to download a certain app on the iPad to see the top fonts ?