Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Reindeer Games {Craftivity & Printables}

Last year, my husband and I started our own family tradition of decorating for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving.  I seriously can't wait to get my house ready for the merriest of holidays!  The tree, the lights, the knick-knacks...

I also plan on decorating my classroom for Christmas starting next Monday.  I'm not wasting ANY time!!  We'll be making elves... and reindeer, too!
I've been making a version of this craft for years... in fact, my second post ever on this blog was about a bulletin board I made using the head :)  Check it out {HERE}.

I added this red-nosed reindeer into a fun little holiday packet:
reindeer games {craftivity & printables} includes the reindeer pattern:
...writing prompts, and some fun printables:
If you're interested in grabbing your own copy, or to learn more, head to my TpT shop and check it out!!  I hope you love it!! ;)

For a chance to win a copy, leave a sweet comment with your email address... I'll pick a winner later tonight!! :)
Congrats to #13, Patti!!

35 love notes:

Mrs. Wheeler said...

I wanna win! Looks cute! I am also starting Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never too early!!!!!!!!!!!!

meganwheeler44@yahoo.com

Kate said...

Cute! I would love to win!

Kate
dancinqueenks23@aol.com

Courtney said...

Teri--This is adorable! I am also going to be decorating my house on Friday. I can't wait. I think I'll be heading to Hobby Lobby tomorrow to buy more Christmas decorations. So excited! I can't wait to decorate my classroom too. My kiddos were so excited when I told them that we would have a Christmas tree in our room (little but it works). Enjoy your Thanksgiving! Looks like you are feeling better!

Swimming into Second

swimmingintosecond@att.net

Miss VerSteeg said...

Teri, your products are always adorable and this is no exception! Everytime we've done one of your craftivities, my students have LOVED them. Crossing my fingers for this one! :)

Thanks,
Cathy VerSteeg
cathy@missversteeg.com
www.missversteeg.com

Abbey said...

Love your products! I think I have bought one a week all year! LOL! I would LOVE to win!!

Freckleteacher said...

I love your reindeer pack! Thanks for a chance to win.
I might do the tree this weekend since my son is home from college. I'm gonna start my gingerbread unit on Monday and then do more Christmas the week after. The reindeer will look super cute hanging from our clothespin line.
Thanks for making it!

Diane R said...

Cute!

I decorated for Christmas as soon as the last kid walked out of the door today! :)

Diane
Fifth in the Middle

Yukari said...

This is SO cute! Our Christmas tree is already up :P

Yukari said...

Darn, I always forget to leave my email!

yukarinaka@gmail.com

Rhonda said...

So darn cute. This product is a must-have for my Christmas activities.
I LOVE all your stuff. You are so creative!!
Rhonda
Classroom Fun

Rhonda said...

Oops, forget my email. You never know, I might win.
rhondabaldacchino@gmail.com
Rhonda

A Tale of 2 First Grades said...

Katie,

Once again Adorable! I have the best husband ever that does just about everything but one thing he does not do is Christmas decorations. :( Have fun decorating!

~Alison

primary practice said...

Hi Teri- love that reindeer craftivity and all the cute printables! I've ben collecting craftivities from your TPT shop all year. This would be a great addition to my collection :)

Patti
primary practice

primarypractice@gmail.com

Across the Hall said...

Adorable! I saw that you posted this on TpT a few days ago. It's been on my wishlist ever since :)

Halle
Across the Hall in 2nd Grade
acrossthehallin2nd@gmail.com

Mrs. O'Donnell said...

My family has always decorated the day after Thanksgiving as well- I love Chirstmas decorations :) Love the reindeer games!!!!♥
Doris
dorislodonnell@yahoo.com

Elisabeth said...

Love it! Too cute!!! :)

Elisabeth
elisabethdelk80@gmail.com

Amanda said...

Too cute! Would love to win it! :)

Amanda
fitcha1990@hotmail.com

Catherine said...

This is adorable! Would love a copy!
catherine.bilotto@gmail.com

Abbey said...

Forgot to leave my email -
Sorry

agiombetti@gmail.com

Briawna said...

Looks like a ton of fun for the kiddos! Love it!
briawnacallahan@gmail.com

crazyabout2nd said...

Very cute! We also begin decorating the day after Thansgiving! Can't wait! Happy Thanksgiving!!

crazyabout2nd said...

Teachgrd2@charter.net
Sorry!

ksteacher81 said...

That is so cute! I would love a copy.
Ruthanne rarace81@gmail.com

Delighted said...

Definitely adorable! There are so many awesome ideas out there and I love this one!

imgoingfirst@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

This is SUPER CUTE!!!

Jennifer
jenniferlalsip(at)yahoo(dot)com
The First Grade Dream

Mrs. D said...

How cute! Love it! :)

davis.ashleyb@gmail.com

Heather's Heart said...

I am ready to come back from Thanksgiving break (not yet of course!) so we can do this! =)

hprice@lufkinisd.org

Heather
Heather's Heart

kbauter said...

I love your crafty projects. This is super cute!

kbauter said...

Oh sorry forgot my email address: katiebauter@sbcglobal.net

Laurie Bradshaw said...

I Love all your stuff! So cute!
laurie@michelbradshaw.com

kbickford said...

Love your blog and this packet! Woul love to win!!
kbkarn@hotmail.com

Kristin said...

Soo sooo soooo cute, Teri!! :)

Cherie said...

This is oo cute! The craft would be fun to make with my kiddos!

cheriemae@gmail.com

Cecilia said...

So cute!
cbartram@kitcarsonschool.com

primary practice said...

So excited to win this set! Thank you so much, Teri-I know my class will love these activities as much as they loved your other activities that we've used!

Patti
primary practice