Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Little Pilgrim Kids {a Craftivity}

Yikes!  The weather these days sure is wacky...  Last week it was a hurricane, and today it's a blizzard!  It took me two hours to get home today.  Normally it's a 30 minute drive, but today it was TWO. Whole. Hours.  Needless to say, I'm a tad bit cranky :)  Poor hubby!  Hehe.

Anywho... when I finally got home, I finished up a craftivity that I've been working on!  Take a look:
little pilgrim kids {a craftivity} is a mini unit, much like my native american kids {a craftivity} pack!  In fact, I was inspired to make these little cuties after I made those :)  These Pilgrims are the same size as the Native Americans, so if you want to use 'em together, they'll match!!

This unit includes the patterns to make the girl and the boy Pilgrims:
half-page writing pages:
plus a couple other goodies:
If you want to grab a copy, or to learn more, head to my TpT shop!
I'd love to hear what you think!!! {I hope you love it!} :)

Before I let you go, here's how I went to work today:
As a Pink Lady!  No, it wasn't our 50th day of school-- today we finally got to celebrate Halloween with our kiddos {hence the adorable ghosts still hanging in my friend's classroom}!  Better late than never, right?!  Although I think we are all ready to move on now, hehe :)

{Leave a comment with your email address for a chance to win a copy of my new pack!
I'll pick a winner tonight before I go to bed!}
Congrats to #12, Lisa R.!

46 love notes:

RealOCteachers said...

I love the craftivity! I like the idea of having them compare pilgrim kids to today kids.


The REAL Teachers of Orange County


Mrs. Wathen said...

The packet is adorable:) The Venn diagram is great. I believe I even have a book at school comparing Thanksgiving now and then for a young boy! I will have to dig tomorrow:)

Tammy
The Resourceful Apple

Courtney said...

Love your Halloween costume! Wow! You have had it rough the last few weeks. I hope you stay safe Teri! Your new pack looks adorable!

swimmingintosecond@att.net

Swimming into Second

Andi said...

This is super cute! Love those faces.
~Andi
andi_monroe@yahoo.com

Meagan said...

These littles are so cute! I have the book Sarah Morten I belive, which would be great for the Venn Diagram. :) You looked super cute today!

Meg
Meagan.newbold@gmail.com

Elisabeth said...

Those Pilgrims are too cute!! I love your costume!!! :)

Elisabeth
elisabethdelk80@gmail.com

Kris said...

Love this pack!
krishankins09@gmail.com

Miss Terrell said...

I love the pilgrims...and your costume! Hope you have better luck on the road tomorrow!

Meridith said...

I love this pack! Your stuff is always amazing! Love the Pink ladies costume! We celebrated the 50th day of school yesterday and I went dressed almost exactly the same.

Glad you got home safely!

mjhalbardier@gmail.com

Katie said...

Love the pilgrim craftivity!
Kmmacrina@gmail.com

sarah said...

I'd love to win!:)
smontano9@cox.net

Lisa R. said...

We just celebrated the 50th day last week! It's one of my favorite activities. Love your craftivity!! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Heather said...

Another great craftivity!!

Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

aclark said...

These are cute!

Ashley
arclark2012@gmail.com

Cecilia said...

What adorable pilgrims! cecil0862@yahoo.com

Katheryn said...

SO CUTE!! :)

katheryn_massey@yahoo.com

Ash said...

Love the craftivity an love your Halloween costume! So cute!

gobstoppersrock@gmail.com

Mrs. Cypher said...

Love it! :)
Amanda
amanda.c.archer@gmail.com
http://sweetiesinsecond.blogspot.com

Katie said...

This new unit is too cute! You never disappoint! Thanksmail.com for sharing! kslusher10@g

Tania said...

Love the pink outfit. Fingers crossed :)
Tania
mysecondsense@gmail.com

Karen F. said...

I own the Native American packet already.. I am cutting out templates as I write this ;-) .. I would LOVE, LOVE , LOVE to win this pack!!! My kiddos were super excited when I told them about the Indian pack.. I can't imagine the reaction I would get if I told them about being able to do Pilgrims from you as well!!! Thank you for being so creative :-)
Karen
tommysmom0206@yahoo.com

sarah said...

Love it!

sarah
mcreynolds.sarah@gmail.com

Mrs. Delzer said...

Love the idea of having a 50s day on the 50th day of school! What kind of activities do you include? I check your blog every time you update it, and I love your stuff! Thanks for sharing! :)

Brianne said...

These are too cute!! You have the best ideas!!
Brianne
bl3982@yahoo.com

Special Teacher for Special Kids said...

Yeah... I had a two hour commute too in NY. SNOW... and HURRICANE in two weeks. I love the pilgrim craftivity! I think my kiddos would love it.

Thanks for the chance to get them.

--V.

Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com

Teach*Pray*Love said...

I love it! Cute as always. :)
~Lauren
teachpraylove25@gmail.com

Miss Vannini said...

I have the Indian craft...I would love the Pilgrim craft to match!!

Jillvannini@gmail.com

Alesha said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Pilgrims!!! Such an adorable craftivity!!! :-)

jnorris@catc.net

annalu said...

Your craftivity would be perfect for my hallway display!!

ksteacher81 said...

I love your new craftivity and I'm sure my kids will too.
Ruthanne rarace81@gmail.com

Sara Soucy said...

Your costume is awesome! The glasses are my favorite. Love the new craftivity!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Casey said...

This packet is so cute! It would go perfectly with the social studies unit we are finishing up. Thanks for sharing your amazing ideas!

Casey
www.cuteclassroomcreations.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

ADORABLE!! You are so talented, Teri!
And I can't believe how long it took you to get home. :(

Mrs. Yazzie's Classroom News said...

Adorable. I always love your craftivities!
Chris
cryazzienj@yahoo.com

Briawna said...

These are great! I would love to have them :)
briawnacallahan@gmail.com

Aimee said...

I never tire of your adorable craftivity creations. They are great!! These Pilgrim kids are absolutely too cute for words. Keep up the great work!

Aimee
Primarily Speaking

Sandra said...

You look soooo cute!
I am loving your crafts {as always!}
Sandra
Sweet Times in First
sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

Rachel said...

Love your work! Too cute!

rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

Kristina said...

I know I might have missed this but it is really cute.

Mrs. D said...

Super cute! Love the Venn diagram!

davis.ashleyb@gmail.com

Brittany Wagner said...

I love your packet! Your Thanksgiving packets are so cute! Thanks for posting!

vicky1970 said...

You look adorable and your packets are great. :o)
Vicky
Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

Annie Moffatt said...

Teri....I just LOVE your craftivities! And you are just the most ADORABLE Pink Lady! So cute!!
The Moffatt Girls

mbcialini said...

Gave you a shout out for the Native American craftivity I got from TPT. My class loved it. Check it out.

Marybeth
http://cialinichat-mbcialini.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

As much as I love everything you post. What did the poem say in your bridesmaid basket? I love that idea! Thanks a million, Hillary

Nilima LM said...

Finding something like this is very rare! And I’m pretty sure that the writer and admin must be really proud that the blog post gets tons and tons of replies. And I was fascinated by the delivery the blogs. I’m a beginning blogger and I could say this really helps.
Regards
Preschool In Pune - Little Millennium