Sunday, November 25, 2012

Jolly Santa and Penguin Pals {Craftivities!}

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!
Back to school for me tomorrow, after a little turkey break ;)
As I've said before, I. Can't. Wait. to decorate for Christmas!!
My house is done: tree & decor, outdoor lights, blow-up snowman.
I've also been workin' hard on products to share with my kiddos... and you!

jolly santa {craftivities & printables} includes the templates to make a super cute and unique triangle Santa:
As well as tons of fun printables:
If you want to grab one, or take a closer look, head to my TpT shop!


penguin pals {craftivity & printables} is a fun winter pack {it would be great to use in January!!} that includes the patterns for a pretty little penguin:
As well as penguin themed writing pages and printables:
To grab one, or learn more, head to my TpT shop!

 Remember, everything in my store is 20% off from now through Tuesday!  Enter code "cmt2012" on Monday and Tuesday for extra savings!!

13 love notes:

Heather said...

Looks great! Love the penguin!

Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

Kristen said...

I love that little penguin, he's so cute!! Have a wonderful week back!

Across the Hall said...

Oooh! I want that Santa!
They both look adorable!

Halle
Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

E. Griffin said...

Darn it! That penguin is so darn cute I just added it to my cart for tomorrow. I already picked up the Santa, reindeer and elves from TN and I cannot wait to decorate my classroom with these sweet goodies.

Miss Kindergarten said...

That penguin is my absolute fave!!!

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Very cute!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Jodi said...

The penguin is ADORABLE!!!!!

❀Jodi
Fun In First

Amy Howbert said...

Besides reminding you how cute your stuff is, our place is all done for Christmas, too! I am so glad to hear someone has to get it all done like me!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Busy Bees said...

Too stinking cute!
Robynn
BusyBees

Teacher Syl said...

Teri girl, you are too cute!! Love the penguin craftivity!!! You are so creative and I love your awesome ideas!! You always make me smile when I see your blog posts. Sylvia

Annie Moffatt said...

Like always...incredibly CUTE!!
The Moffatt Girls

Traci said...

Penguins are my favorite! And yours is at the VERY TIPPY TOP of my list! OMG I LUUUUUUUV IT!
❤Dragonflies in First ❤

Amy J said...

My room is WAY cuter because of you! Thank you for sharing your talent. ADORABLE!

Amy
What Happens in First Grade