Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just poppin' in to say...
Wishing you a delicious, turkey-filled day with family and friends!
I'll be eating ALL day... first with my family, and then with my husband's! :)

Before I stuff my belly, I wanted to share two pictures with you...
Melt my heart!  One of my sweeties gave this to me before we left for Thanksgiving break yesterday.  I thought it was so sweet :)

We made these hats to wear to a little Thanksgiving feast at our school on Tuesday.  The kids looked just adorable in them!

Okay, I'm off!  Once again, Happy Thanksgiving!
Gobble, gobble! ;)

11 love notes:

Jessica Lawler said...

How cute!
Happy Thanksgiving! :)

~Jessica
Joy in the Journey

Amy Howbert said...

Happy Thanksgiving to a lady who shares so much with others! Love your kiddo's note there, so precious!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Sandy said...

Happy Thanksgiving Teri!!! Love the turkey hats!!! You should wear one to eat all day today! :)

Kristen said...

Happy, happy thanksgiving dear Teri!!!

Busy Bees said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Teri! Love it~
Robynn
BusyBees

Lili Garcia said...

They are really cute. Happy Thanksging!!!

Mrs. M said...

Happy Thanksgiving Teri! :)

Elizabeth said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Those hats are precious:)

Elizabeth
Fun in Room 4B

Emily said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tales of a First Grade Teacher said...

That picture is so sweet. I love getting stuff like that. I hang them up above my desk and call it my "art Gallery" I'm having a giveaway! stop by and check it out.
Jessica
150 Follower Giveaway

Tania said...

I should have made myself a turkey hat. My mother in law would have loved that! :)
Tania
My Second Sense