Saturday, November 24, 2012

Big Sale!! What Are YOU Buying?!

Hello friends!!  'Tis the weekend to SHOP!
Between Black Friday and Cyber Monday...
my bank account is gettin' hit hard ;)

I love to shop, especially during a good sale!
That's why I'm throwing a sale in my little TpT shop!
My sale actually starts tomorrow {Sunday} and will run through Tuesday...
but I just had to use this cute button by Ashley Hughes!

Here are some of the latest additions to my shop:

These items {and more} are also available in my Teacher's Notebook shop... where I am also throwing a sale, Saturday through Monday! ;)

I can't wait to grab a bunch of goodies for myself!
I did say I loved to shop, right?!
Here are just a few of my favorites:
Addition Fact Stategies from Fun in First

A to Z Picture Dictionary from A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Polar Express Plus from Sharing Kindergarten

Gingerbread Craft by Just Wild About Teaching 

Winter Buddies from Miss Kindergarten

And not to be a bad influence {hehehe}...
but check out all these other shops will sales, too!!!

0 love notes: