Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Little Elf Magic!

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

I hope you're feeling better than me-- I've been battling a cold :(  I hate to take sick days, but I needed to use one today.   I've actually been sleeping for almost 24 hours.  I woke up long enough to bring you this post, shower, and eat... then it's probably back to bed for this girl :)

Anyway enough about that!  I wanted to share a little Elf Magic with you!
I know it's a little early, but you know me-- impatient as can be!  Plus, I'm READY for Christmas!!!  elf magic {craftivities & printables} includes three craft options, creative writing pages, and more!

Let's take a little photo tour:
Elf feet!
Half elves!
Whole elves!

There are lots of fun activities included {here are a few}:
Plus I included activities for The Elf on the Shelf... for those of you who use that little guy:
To grab your own copy, or to learn more, just head to my TpT shop!

I hope you love it!!

You know the drill-- leave me a little comment love {with your email} and I'll pick a winner later! :)
Congrats to #17, Miss Sara! :)

49 love notes:

Jennifer said...

WAY cute! Adding it to my wishlist!
Rowdy in First Grade

Meagan said...

Super Cute! I love the elf on the shelf! :)

Meagan.newbold@gmail.com

Miss VerSteeg said...

Absolutely adorable! Your stuff is always so fun! :)

Cathy VerSteeg
cathy@missversteeg.com
www.missversteeg.com

Lovely Nina said...

ADORABLE!! love the elves!!!
Feel better!
-Lovely Nina
Lovely Little Learners

Amy Howbert said...

Thanks to you!! I love this, it'll be a great addition! hope you feel better!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Ash said...

Oh my goodness these are so adorable! I am obsessed with Elves! Love it!
gobstoppersrock@gmail.com

Kate said...

Can't believe Christmas is just around the corner! Cute craft, as always!

Kate
dancinqueenks23@aol.com

Nicole said...

Teri! These are little cutie patooties! LOVE the Elf feet one! Your craftivities are the best!
Nicole

Miss Vannini said...

Love it!! Going On my wish list as we speak!!!

Jill
Jillvannini@gmail.com

Tara said...

So super adorable!!! Love it! Nicole is right, your craftivities are the best! I'm sorry you have been sick! Me too! I slept 16 hours straight after I got out of school Friday....thinking I am getting better but it's taking a while and ALLLLLLLL my students seem sick which freaks me out! lol! Would love it if you link this up to my November Made It:)) Feel better soon!
4th Grade Frolics

Heather said...

Oh my, this is ADORABLE!! I am putting it on my wish list. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

✞Heather
Swinging Through Second Grade
hdawntn@hotmail.com

Eileen Griffin said...

I love this little project! So sweet!
eileengriffin14@gmail.com My second graders would love this!
Eileen Griffin

thepolkadotowl said...

This is too cute! I cannot wait to do Elf on the Shelf! So much fun!! :)

thepolkadotowl@gmail.com

Courtney said...

Hope you start feeling better Teri! I hate having a cold. I love your new pack. The elf feet are darling and so is the rest. I have added it to my wishlist to do with my Elf on the Shelf.

swimmingintosecond@att.net

Swimming into Second

Diane R said...

Cute, cute! Although, I think that I'm the only person who thinks that Elf on the Shelf is creepy...

Diane
Fifth in the Middle

Teach*Pray*Love said...

This one is definitely going on my wish list. :)
~Lauren
teachpraylove25@gmail.com

Miss Sara said...

I am ready for Christmas too! :)
Love your elves!
Sara
misselementary@gmail.com
Miss Elementary

RealOCteachers said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Love your ideas! Feel better soon! =)

The REAL Teachers of Orange County

RealOCteachers said...

Forgot my email- realocteachers@gmail.com


The REAL Teachers of Orange County

tracy said...

I have purchased many of your craftivities and I think they are the BEST!!!
tracyanderson@wcps.org

Kelly said...

Very cute! I use the Elf on the Shelf at home with my girls, but using it at school would be fun as well!
Thanks!
Kelly
bbumblebee@msn.com

Shelly Sitz said...

Very cute elves! Hope you feel better soon.

Shelly
Smiling and Shining in Second Grade

Heather's Heart said...

Adorable as always...you are amazing!

hprice@lufkinisd.org

I hope you feel better soon. =)

Heather
Heather's Heart

Yukari said...

This is SO cute Teri! I added it to my Wishlist but hopefully I can win it ;)

Yukari said...

Just in case my email is yukarinaka@gmail.com

:)

Laura said...

This is precious, Teri!! Love some elf fun!!! Hope you feel better soon, my friend!
Laura
Peace, Love, and First Grade

Dawn said...

Adorable!

adventuresinfirst@gmail.com

katie said...

This set is so cute. I can't wait to try it with my class. They just finished your pilgrim writing and craftivity. They loved it. Thank you for creating this one.

Karyn said...

Teri this might be my favorite of your craftivities yet! It's so cute!

œKaryn
A is for Apple B is for Blog
Kideducator@comcast.net

Charlotte said...

Super cute! I love it :) You always have the cutest crafts!
Charlotte
clwhite1003@gmail.com

Elisabeth said...

So stinkin' cute!!

Elisabeth
elisabethdelk80@gmail.com

crazyabout2nd said...

So adorable! I just love your activities!!!
Teachgrd2@charter.net

Michelle Griffo said...

I love the little elf feet!!
Michelle

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Love your activities! You have some of the cutest craftivities- love using them with my first graders! :)

Amanda
fitcha1990@hotmail.com

Heather Law said...

I love this! Can't wait to use it after Thanksgiving!

Heather at TeachItToday!

Cecilia said...

I hope you feel better. This is simply adorable and already in my wishlist.
cbartram@kitcarsonschool.com

Mrs. Brown said...

Just when I tell myself I'm going to spend less on TPT especially because of Christmas shopping, this shows up in my blogger feed today! haha :) I just love the little elves! :) Thanks for sharing all your cute craftivities!!

Katie
smileykate52@hotmail.com

Kristen said...

Those are SO CUTE Teri!!

Tania said...

These get me into the Christmas spirit:)
Tania
My Second Sense

Traci said...

Ridiculously adorable, as always :)

Molly said...

Love all your elf goodies!! And I have loved all the creative Elf on the Shelf ideas I have seen all over!! That would be fun to do in the classroom!!

Molly
Lessons with Laughter

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

of course it is absolutely adorable!!!

Rachelle said...

elf crafts= SO SO SO CUTE!!!!


Love it!!!!

Annie Moffatt said...

Oh Teri!! This is SO, SO cute! We have the elf on the shelf and this will be the 2nd year we are doing it:) What a creative pack!
The Moffatt Girls

Mrs. Sommer said...

I love this post! I just bought an Elf for the classroom. Can't wait to use it this year!

Laëtitia Bouras said...

Hi !

I've just got your craft and i'm very exciting to do it with my students in .... France ! I find your ideas so amazing i come to your blog everyday ! Congratulations for all of your work !
Thank you !

A très bientôt !

Laëtitia from Lille, France

Emily said...

Super cute!

Emily
I Love My Classroom

Nilima Shah said...

What I love about your article is that it is unique and loaded with substance which really captivates me. Some of the blogs today are not very informative and that is why site visitors will not read the full post. But yours was different. I'd like to thank my friend also for referring your blog to me. Hope to see more of this. Keep it up!
Regards
Pre Primary Schools - Little Millennium