Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Treats for Our Sweets

I'm so excited to be trick-or-treating with the gals at Freebie-licious!
Thank you for joining in on the fun!!
If you don't know about the party, join us now!!  Grab my freebie below, then follow the link to the next, and the next... until you collect all the treats! :)

I'm sharing a little pack that will help your kiddos with number sense:
It's a November themed roll and color!
Here are two examples from the pack:
and

Your kiddos will:
*roll one die
*roll one die, add one
*roll one die, add two
*roll one die, subtract one
*roll two die, count the dots

Grab your freebie from my TpT shop!
Please let me know what you think :)

Next stop: trick-or-treating at Annie's place!
 

25 love notes:

primary practice said...

Thanks, Teri! This is adorable, as always. I've bought a few of your craftivity packets and love every one!

Hope you're safe and get power back soon if you lost it. I'm in the northern part of our state and haven't had power since 11:00 pm Monday.

Lili Garcia said...

Thanks a lot!!!!! Take care and be safe. Blessings!!!!!!

Mrs. M said...

My kids love roll & color activities! THANKS so much!!

Color Me Kinder

SC Teacher 28 said...

Love these! Roll and color is one my kinders' favorite activities.

Joni
KinderKids Fun

Bilingual Scrapbook said...

Thank you so much Teri! You are such an inspiring teacher, and I literally LOVE everything you do! My kids will love these activities :)
Alexa
http://bilingualscrapbook.blogspot.com/

Debbie Lindeman said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful freebie!

louise zirk said...

Your November freebie is fantabulous. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Miss Cosby said...

*Knock knock*

Thanks so much, I'm about to go "door to door" for my treats (and hopefully no tricks, haha)

Brenda
You Might Be a First Grader...

Kara said...

Thank you so much for the freebie!

Kara
Spedventures

lorena said...

I LOVE Roll and Color sheets!!! Thank you for sharing! :)

The Teachers Backpack said...

Trick or Treat! Thanks for sharing!

Cara
The Teacher's Backpack

Chrissy said...

Wow! This is a fabulous freebie! We will enjoy the games.
Chrissy
First Grade Found Me

Amy Swan said...

Terrific!! My kids go nuts for these "games". :) Thank you!!

Mrs. Shelton said...

Love it!!! Thanks so much for the freebie!!!!

Sarah
Kindergarten Korner

Haplo said...

I've always loved building number sense with dice. Discovered your roll and cover monster sheets on freebielicious a couple weeks ago. My kids love them-- I can't get them to stop rolling! Thanks for the new ones!

sam arth said...

This looks absolutely perfect. All these tinny details are made with lot of background knowledge. I like it a lot. This was a useful post and I think it is rather easy to see from the other comments as well that this post is well written and useful.
Regards,
India play school

MPugh said...

Thanks for sharing. My students will love these.

Chrissy said...

Love, love, love that it is in black and white and students color. Great fine motor practice and saves my ink cartridge. Thank you!

littlerhb said...

My kids love these sheets. Thanks for sharing

Mandi Moore said...

Teri, I just wanted to say thanks again for your ADORABLE free fonts, I used all of them in my newest packet. To show my thanks, I emailed you a copy for free! Hope you enjoy it and thanks again!

Mandi
MOORE Fun In Kindergarten

Sarah Hankinson said...

Love them! Thanks for sharing!

Sarah
Learning is for Superstars

Susan said...

Thanks for the freebie! I can't wait to use them with my students!

venkata challa said...

attractive piece of information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend arjun, ahmedabad,i
have read atleast eleven posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the
most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already
your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks
a lot once again, Regards, Preschool Franchise Opportunity in India, Play Schools Kids | Children School, Kindergarten

Nilima LM said...

I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I never thought I could have a good read by this time until I found out this site, It’s have been trusted by many individuals and business organization, it’s a open source management system and its codes are easily available for modifying and using.
Regards
Pre School In India - Little Millennium

Elisabeth Mobley said...

Thank you for sharing. I appreciate and admire teachers like you who take the time to blog, create, share and still laugh, teach and enjoy life!