Monday, June 25, 2012

Math Center/Office Starter Kit!!!

Ever since I posted about my writing center starter kit, I've been getting a lot of sweet requests for a math center starter kit!  Now that I have tons of time {yay, summer!!} I was finally able to deliver!  Here it is:
Again, I used a tri-fold, because I have limited bulletin board space in my new classroom {and my old classroom, too}.  You can certainly make a bulletin board out of the pieces, or use them in a math journal or folder!  I also designed the pieces to coordinate with my writing center, classroom labels, and these freebies. :)

Here's a close-up of the center, where I put "I can" examples:
{Also included: examples for multiplying and dividing.}

Next is a close-up of the right and left sides, where I placed reference sheets:
{Also included:  multiplication/division key words, time, fractions, number chart 1-20, number words by 10, hundreds chart 1-100 and 1-120, and multiplication table}

To check out this listing, visit my TpT shop and my TN store, too!!  I hope you love it!!  Let me know ;)  And if you have any ideas for more starter kits... I'm your girl!

I'm linking this post with Tara's Monday Made It linky party:
Be sure to check it out!  Everyone has such wonderful ideas!

36 love notes:

Amy said...

It looks great! You are so creative with everything!

Amy
The Kindergarten Center

Lovely Nina said...

This is a great Math center starter kit! Love the great graphics and fonts!

Courtney Bartlett said...

I love this! So cute Teri! I'm going to add it to my wishlist right now.

Swimming into Second

Tara said...

Super cute, creative, and useful:) I really need to start doing some of the must haves for my classroom and not always the "will look cute" in my classroom. You crack me up...next weeks is already done???? Wow!!! Thanks for linking up:))

4th Grade Frolics

Lisa R. said...

Teri this is amazing! I'm headed over to TPT now to scoop this up! Thanks so much!
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Traci said...

Love it! Such a great idea.
❤Dragonflies in First ❤

Sarah Paul said...

This looks great! I love the trifold idea. Your math center starter kit looks awesome!
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Laura said...

Teri, this looks great! Love it!! In the cart it goes...

Help! Please tell me how to watermark my photos??!!

Laura
Peace, Love, and First Grade

Jessica Tobin said...

This Math board is amazing. In my classroom, there is lots of space, but hardly any wall space. Thanks for the idea! I have given you the Lovely Blog Award. Hop on over to my blog to check it out.

Thanks,
Jessica
secondgradenest.blogspot.com

April Kreitzer Wolfe said...

Looks great!!

April
Wolfelicious

leshutton said...

Awesome!! I'd love to see one for parts of speech/grammar!

Allyson Butler said...

This looks so great!

Haley said...

I love it! I have absolutely no bb space after I put up my calendar and reading genres...this is perfect! Thanks so much for making these!

Haley
Following Optimism in 2nd Grade

Heather Temske said...

This is a great idea. I know a lot of classrooms have a shortage of wall space.

The Science Penguin said...

Great idea! I will def. try using a tri-fold when I change classrooms!

The Science Penguin

Jennifer Tilton said...

You are so smart-I love it!
Jennifer
kindertrips

Crayons and Curls said...

I love this! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Katie said...

This is so creative!!

Katie
Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

Elizabeth said...

Teri, you are so incredibly talented and smart. I love this!

Elizabeth

Fun in Room 4B

Mrs. Wathen said...

Great idea! I bought your writing unit and as soon as that is printed and put together, I will be visiting your TPT store:)

Tammy
The Resourceful Apple

A Modern Teacher said...

Pretty!

April

Fluttering Through First Grade said...

Really cute and great info right at their fingertips! :)

Christy & Tammy

Molly said...

Teri,

What a great idea to use a trifold board to make up for the lack of bulletin board space!! I love tri-folds and I could definitely add one to the side counter in my room! And your math kit is amazing!!!

Molly
Lessons with Laughter

Kimberley said...

This is brilliant. Just added it to my cart.

✰ Kimberley ✰
First in Maine

Teaching Little Miracles said...

What a wonderful idea! I love that it wouldn't take up that much space.

Barbara said...

That's pretty cool! Great job.

❀Barbara❀
Grade ONEderful
Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

Heather at Teach It Today! said...

Fantastic! I'm making the writing center this week and am so excited! I'd love it if you would visit my blog. Yours is one of my favorites!

Heather at TeachItToday!

Rhonda said...

I love your work. I have been following your blog for some time. I love your blog and your fantastic ideas. I have given you a 'Blog Award'. Pop over to my blog and check it out.
Rhonda
Classroom Fun

Heather's Heart said...

I love it! Your cute stuff is also so cheerful! =)


Heather
Heather's Heart

TammySF. said...

Just gave you an award! Come by and check it out!

Tammy
1...2...3...Teach With Me

Teaching Little Miracles said...

Hi Teri! I'm going to work on laminating the writing center today and get it ready for my bulletin board. YEAH!

Kristi and I gave you two awards (not sure if she told you about one of them yet) - One Lovely Blog and Versatile Blogger Awards! Come and get them! :-)

Crystal
Teaching Little Miracles

Busy Bees said...

Awesome ideas as always!! Thanks for sharing your creativity~
Robynn
BusyBees

Sara said...

I absolutely LOVE this idea! So cool!

I am your newest follower...(Love your blog name by the way...)

~Sara~
Ramblings of a Deaf Ed Teacher's Mind...

Kelli Eddleblute said...

Hi, I am your newest follower and I originally saw some of your ideas on pinterest!

Anywho, I am new to the blogging world, and I just opened my blog and TpT store this week! I could use all the help possible to get some followers and linked up in other blogger’s favorites! Check out my blog and let me know what you think and I would love some suggestions!
Spotted in First Grade
Thanks, Kelli

Nicki said...

I love your blog and your designs! I just gave you an award! Check it out at http://motivatingmindsstocking.blogspot.com/2012/07/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

This is great. Do you add on the more throughout the year as the students learn?