Sunday, June 24, 2012

I Went Shopping... and You Can, Too!

Kristen from Ladybug's Teacher Files is hosting a Summer Shopping Linky!  Perfect timing, because I discovered a new place to shop!  It's called mpm School Supplies and they.have.everything!  Not only do they have it all, but the prices are discounted.  I don't know about you, but I love a good price! :)  Check out what I purchased:
*bulletin board storage bag
*border storage bag
*crayon pocket chart
*2 packs of ready letters
*3 packs of borders
*welcome mini BB set
*monkey chart
*oil pastels
Navigating the site is super-duper easy.  Along the top there are drop-down menus for different categories such as supplies, furniture, etc.:
When you click on the categories, a very organized menu pops up.  I clicked on bulletin board letters under "supplies" first.  Once it brought me to the letters page, a sidebar appeared, allowing me to narrow my search in a few different ways:
This made it really easy to find exactly what I was looking for!  When I had all the desired items in my cart {which, believe me, I had to restrain myself!}, checking out was a piece of cake.  I received my purchase within a few days, and everything was packaged well and in perfect condition.  I would definitely shop at mpm School Supplies again!

Feel like making some summer purchases?   {HERE} is a link for 15% off my readers' first 25 orders!  If you go shopping, let me know what you buy!! ;)

Disclaimer: A sweet representative from mpm School Supplies contacted me to do a little shopping as well as an honest review of their store.  The opinions expressed in this post are my own and were not influenced by the company or the incentive given.

25 love notes:

Katie said...

ooo I'm going to go check them out right now!! The closet teacher store to me is Lakeshore... and their prices are not so pretty. haha.

Katie
Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

April Kreitzer Wolfe said...

I am heading over right now to check them out. LOVE the zebra print letters you got. I really think I need those.

April
Wolfelicious

amy said...

Thank you for the info! I'll be checking it out shortly!
Amy
Where Seconds Count 2nd grade blog

Jennifer Tilton said...

Cute stuff! I will have to remember them if I need something else...
Jennifer
kindertrips

Jen said...

Great Stuff!
I'm heading there now!
~Jen
Jen's Kinder Kids

Lisa R. said...

Oh I'm in trouble now!! I am going to head there as soon as I stop typing. Thanks for the discount code also!

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Dusty said...

Headed there now!

Elizabeth said...

Very cute stuff! They are on the list of shops to explore soon!

Elizabeth

Fun in Room 4B

Kristie Chavis said...

Hey Hey! :) I wanted to let you know that I awarded your blog the "One Lovely Blog" award! Check out my blog to pick it up! <3

www.learningwithmrschavis.blogspot.com

Miss Kindergarten said...

I can not wait to shop!!!!! I love everything you got, especially the zebra letters!!!!!

Annie Moffatt said...

Tons of great stuff! I love a discount too!

Reagan Tunstall said...

I am buying border and bordette and using your link! Thank you!!!

Tricia said...

Oooooo, I love a new store to check out. Thanks for sharing.

Tricia
Queen with Class

Kristen said...

Teri! Thanks so much for linking up and THANKS for the link!! What a cool site! I loved reading about your finds :)

Maggie at MKC! said...

Good grief girl!!! lol That mpm store should give you royalties from the sales this post will generate! Loved that shopping experience, and I loaded up with dots on chocolate things! Thanks for the link! Loved your post too!
Maggie
Maggie’s Kinder Corner

Tricia said...

I have award you The One Lovely Blog award. Stop by my blog to pick up your award.

Tricia
Queen with Class

Sara Soucy said...

Great website! I know where I'm getting all my school supplies this year!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Jessica Heeren said...

Every time I see a cupcake, I think of your blog! :) I've just awarded you the "One Lovely Blog" award! Stop by my blog to accept it! Thanks for sharing your great ideas! :)

Jessica
Mrs. Heeren's Happenings

Chelsey♥ said...

Oh, how I love cheap teacher supplies!! :) Thanks for sharing!!

Chelsey♥

Kelley Cirrito said...

Love all the sweet items you have bought!!

tara rara said...

You really know your stuff... Keep up the good work!IzzoNet ecommerce templates

Living a Wonderful Life said...

Awesome website! I'll have to check it out :)

Bonnie
Living A Wonderful Life

Ms.S said...

Wow! Addicted already!!

Amanda said...

Thank you SO much for sharing this site!! I only have one teacher supply store in my area and I'm always looking for a good deal!!

I found your blog from Tales from Outside the Classroom and I'm your newest follower :)

Amanda
http://stallingssafari.blogspot.com/

Kayla said...

Hi Teri!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share about your shopping experience! We're thrilled that you were able to find some fun stuff for next year and can't wait to see how it all comes together :D

Hope you have a lovely summer!
Kayla