Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Currently... Fonts!

It's June! That means....
School's {almost} out for summer!
Annnd it's time for a new Currently! :)
I seriously sat for 10 minutes thinking about what I was thinking.  Apparently, I wasn't thinking anything except, "What am I thinking?!" ;)

This month's change-up is all about trips: where we wish to go, where we went recently, and where we want to go!  My dream is to take a European vacation and visit both Italy and Spain; I went to St. Lucia on my honeymoon last summer {I recommend it!}; and I'm going to Myrtle Beach, SC with my husband, parents, brother, and his girlfriend in July.  My family goes every other year!  Love, love it there!!

While I'm joining linkies, I thought I'd share my favorite fonts with you:
I love fonts!  Share yours or find new favorites over at Natalie's font party!

I have 11 days of school left!  I starting taking things down and packing things up yesterday.  I have a lot of work to do!  I'll post some pictures soon of how I "organize" the end of the year... if you call piling things into bins organizing ;) Hehe..

32 love notes:

Amy said...

It's so fun seeing what a small world it actually is thanks to bloggy land. I grew up an hour away from Myrtle Beach. My in laws just sold their beach house so we aren't going this year. Watch out for sharks!! Some guy just got bit the other day. Which area do you stay in? I love Surfside!

Amy
The Kindergarten Center

Jennifer K. said...

My school is right around the corner form the university that has a lot of foreign students so we get a lot of students from St. Lucia - I love their accents! They also have some kind of fabulous pre-k going on over there because every one of those kiddos has gorgeous handwriting and full alphabet knowledge when they come to kindergarten! I'd love to visit there sometime too!

Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

Corinna said...

I spent an hour yesterday downloading a bunch of new fonts:)) I went to Myrtle Beach years ago. It is so pretty and quaint. I loved all the beachside houses!

Aloha,
Corinna
Surfin' Through Second

Elisabeth said...

I am so glad I am not the only soap junkie! I actually google spoilers for Y&R. HAHAHA I'm that lame! lol I would love to go to St. Lucia!!! We went to Myrtle Beach last summer. I love those fonts!!

Elisabeth
www.missdelk.blogspot.com

Mrs. Hodson said...

Where did you get throw my hands in the air and pineapple delight? I NEED those :)

Taylor said...

I also got a new car recently!! Love it! Also, I went to St. Lucia on my honeymoon aw well 2 years ago! Wasn't it gorgeous?? Hang in there for 11 more days.. You can make it!

Elizabeth said...

I understand spending 10 minutes trying to think of what you are thinking...especially this time of year.

Enjoy Myrtle Beach in July :)

Love the fonts, too. I especially love "Elizabeth Skinny". Maybe I can remember that one :)

Elizabeth
Fun in Room 4B

Lisa R. said...

I keep finding tons of fonts to love!! I am pinning yours now too! I would LOVE to go to St. Lucia one day! Is it as beautiful as I hear? :)

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Kimberly Santana said...

Hi, my name is Kimberly and I'm addicted to cute fonts ;)

Kimberly
The Learning Tree

Andi said...

I sat around thinking about "wanting" for ten minutes. It just didn't come to me. Oh, well....
My favorite font is Doodle Tipsy.
~Andi

Allyson Butler said...

I love these posts, and your fonts are too cute!

Jessica Stanford said...

Absolutely love this linky and your amazingly adorable fonts!
Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
PS If you haven't already joined my giveaway I would love to have you join!

Kelley Cirrito said...

What kind of car did you get?? It is always soo exciting when you get a new car!!

Katie said...

Where is pineapple delights from? I've seen that on a lot of lists!

Katie
Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

Miss Nelson said...

Love your font selections. 11 more days? You can do it.

Nicole said...

hahaha I feel ya' on the "thinking" part - its not such a bad thing to have a clear mind, right?!
Nicole
Rowdy in Room 300

Erica said...

Cute fonts! Thanks for sharing them. :)

Erica

Sprinkles to Kindergarten

Greg said...

I love fonts! And Myrtle Beach! And chocolate milkshakes! And your blog!

Greg
Www.kindergartensmorgasboard.blogspot.com

Kelley Dolling said...

I think I am in love . . . move over Travis . . . hello Elizabeth Skinny! Thanks for sharing :)

Kelley Dolling
Teacher Idea Factory

Buggy In Kindergarten said...

I really really really want/need to go to Myrtle Beach!! The boyfriend's mom lives there and we need to go see her... and I need a trip to the beach!!

Lita Lita said...

Come and visit me if you ever come to the mediterranean coast!

Carrie said...

Thanks for some new font ideas :)

Michelle Hudgeons said...

I am your newest follower :) Love the ck handprint font!
Come by and visit. I am just getting started with this blog addiction :) :)
Michelle @ Smitten With First

Kristy said...

We love Myrtle Beach! We visited Virginia Beach last year but definitely prefer Myrtle! I can relate to loving the soaps, but they stopped all of my favs!

http://firstgradebubblesandtails.blogspot.com/

Lori said...

Would love to go to St. Lucia! And a chocolate milkshake does sound good right now!
Lori
Conversations in Literacy

Amy said...

The Fifty Shades is all that I've heard about. I'll be adding that to my summer read.

Amy
Turtley Loving Teaching

Natalie said...

Love that Elizabeth Skinny and Throw My Hands Up in the Air. Must have!!!

So glad you linked up! Enjoy your time in Myrtle...love it there, too! Hoping I can make at least one trip there this summer :)

Natalie
TeacheryTidbits

Mel D said...

I just became your 1400th follower. I love your stuff & have bought so much from you. I can't wait to use it all next year!
Mel D
Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations

Heather's Heart said...

I love your fonts! I think I already have those but when you have more than 2,000 it is hard to remember! =)


Heather
Heather's Heart

Katie Knight said...

I would love to find Elizabeth Skinny and Pineapple. Can you remember where you got them?

Mrs. Cupcake said...

I stumbled upon these fonts while blog stalking and just typed them into Google!! I think a lot of them are from DaFont :)

Maria said...

Well, your fonts are great. I am very fan of comic fonts. Thanks a lot!