Sunday, June 10, 2012

Classroom Labels Starter Kit! and Picture Directions {Freebie}

Happy Sunday!  Today I'm heading to my parent's house for a little BBQ.  Tomorrow is my baby brother's 21st birthday!  Hopefully there will be some ice cream cake ;)

Anywho, I wanted to share something with you!  I've been working on a line of coordinating products, and I finished the latest one: classroom labels!
There are 138 labels included!
*word wall letters a-z
*supply bin labels
*math manipulative labels
*around the room labels
*fun extra

My classroom labels starter kit! pack is 43 pages, with 4 labels per page {except for the letter cards, which are 2 per page}, and the labels are mostly in order.  The last few pages are filled with the ones I forgot about until the end! ;)  If you decide to purchase this pack from my TpT shop and I missed something that you need, please just email me and I'd me more than happy to add it in!!

I also have a coordinating freebie!!  I made some picture directions cards:
I included two different glue cards, just in case!  Print onto white cardstock, cut, and laminate for durability.  You can put a magnet on the back and use them on any magnetic surface.  You can download these from my TpT shop, too!

Other coordinating items:

Okay, I'm off to stuff my face with my family!  See you soon!!

32 love notes:

Tania said...

Lovely! As always :)
Tania
http://www.pocketfullofkinders.blogspot.com/

Miss Nelson said...

Love these! They match the writing center stuff too.
YAY!

AmberO said...

Thanks for the freebie...I really get tired of drawing these items on my whiteboard every time for my visual learners! Love:)

Tonya said...

SUPER cute! Thanks so so much!

Tonya
Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

Miss Kindergarten said...

Love love love!!!!

Busy Bees said...

Looks awesome!! You have been busy. I am going to start working on stuff tomorrow!!
Robynn
BusyBees

Lucia13 said...

These are so cute and colorful!
Thank you for sharing

Lusine
Enjoy Teaching English

Lisa R. said...

You are the best!!! Love them! Thanks for sharing! :)

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Miss J said...

These are so cute!!

Miss J
Smiles, Crayons, and Endless Stories

Lori Rosenberg said...

So pretty! They will look great in my classroom! Thanks for the direction cards, too!

Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
Teaching With Love and Laughter

Kristen said...

so beautiful!! I love the colors!

The Teachers Backpack said...

Love the colors! I wish I could use them with my theme this year, but I don't think it will go with a woodland critter theme.

Cara
The Teacher's Backpack

Steph said...

Hi there,

Stumbled across your blog and love it! It's always nice to find someone with such great ideas :) I'm your newest follower--have a great Monday!

~Steph

The Quirky Apple

M said...

Love! Thanks for sharing!!! Love the colors!
http://mstinezskids.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Cute! I'm your newest follower and would love a follow on my new blog - http://www.teachingmaddeness.com/

Kate said...

I love the direction cards-- simple and cute! Thanks for sharing!!

PS-I am a brand new teacher blogger and would love for you to stop by! :)

Kate
EduKate and Inspire

Maria said...

These are wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

Maria
Kinder-Craze

Elizabeth said...

These are great! I love the colors :)

Elizabeth

Fun in Room 4B

Just Wild About Teaching said...

so cute my dear =)


Just Wild About Teaching

Heather's Heart said...

Nothing but cute as always! =)


Heather
Heather's Heart

Mrs. Cupcake said...

Thank you everyone!! Enjoy them ;)

Anita said...

My school year is almost over & I finally have some time to check out blogs that are new {to me!}...love yours! I'm your newest follower!! I'll have to spend time checking it out from the very beginning :)
PS Where did you get the 'frames' for your words & pictures for these items-- they are cute!
Anita
Mrs. Bremer’s Kindergarten

Mrs. C said...

Thanks for stopping by. I am your newest follower. Make sure your jar is plastic!

Kelley Dolling said...

FAN-TAS-TIC! Those direction cards are money! So cute and perfect for the beginning of the year. Thanks Teri :)

Kelley Dolling
Teacher Idea Factory

Fern Smith said...

What a terrific freebie! Thank you for sharing this at TBA and linking up!
~Fern
Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!

MissAllison said...

I found your blog through this great pinterest post. I am your newest follower and I am awarding several of the new blogs I am following with the Versatile Blogger award! Swing by my blog to check it out! I look forward to seeing all of your great ideas!

Allison
Miss Allison's Class

Little Millennium said...

Pretty good post. I just came across your site and wanted to say that I have truly loved reading through your blog posts. Any ways I’m going to be subscribing for your feed and I hope you post again soon.
Regards
primary school
Little Millennium

Jo Lyn said...

Love your picture direction cards! Where did you get all of your fun borders? I have been looking for fun borders. If you don't mind could you email me where you got them? Thanks jolynmorgan@gmail.com

Linda said...

I love these? I just bought your writing center and can't wait to put it up!

Linda
Down the learning road

CBJ said...

Love your blog! Thanks for sharing such great ideas.
Mrs. Jackson's Classroom-Pre-K-12 Themes, Lesson Plans, Resources, Activities, Crafts, Ideas

Teacher classroom website of resources to plan themes, lessons, holidays, projects, activities, parties, and to give the best links, ideas, and info for students, teachers, parents, and homeschoolers. Great ideas for learning! Tons of themes and fun for all! I have a blog with teaching activities, too.

Thanks,
Mrs. Charlotte Jackson
http://mrscjacksonsclass.com/

dhiraj said...

kindergarten school in india are an extension for your child's quality learning experience that begins with our kids play school and Nursery programs and aims at preparing kids for a successful career.

liezel Ayala said...

Tanya kids will be very excited because design was colorful and very eye caching . starfall