Sunday, June 3, 2012

Back to School Bus Craftivity {and a Safety Lesson, Too!}

I said I'd be back today with a new craftivity, and here I am!
It felt good to work on it :)
This craftivity doubles as a back to school activity, and a lesson on bus safety:
*back to school bus craftivity {and a safety lesson, too!}* on TpT & TN

On the left, the writing prompt says, "On the Road to Learning."  On the right, the writing prompt says, "ABC's of Bus Safety!"  These are only two of many options included in this 46 page pack!!  Once I got started, I just couldn't stop! :)

There is so much more to see!  Here is a preview picture:

And here's a list of what's inside:
options included for each are in ( )

*On the Road to a Great Year
-bulletin board poster
-full page prompt (color, b&w, primary, secondary)
-half page prompt (color, b&w, primary, secondary)

*On the Road to Learning
-bulletin board poster
-full page prompt (color, b&w, primary, secondary)
-half page prompt (color, b&w, primary, secondary)

*Bus Safety Lesson
-"ABC's of Bus Safety" poster
-"Bus Safety" poem poster
-"Bus Safety Rules" prompt, full page (b&w, primary, secondary)
-"Staying Safe on the Bus" prompt, half page (color, b&w, primary, secondary)

*How Do You Get to School?
-write & draw prompt, full page (b&w, primary, secondary)
-class survey
-bus tags (color, b&w)
-word search

Some more pictures:
You can find this new pack in my TpT shop, and TN too!

As always, please let me know what you think!! I hope you love it! :)
Psst... First person to comment will get it free!

26 love notes:

Tania said...

could that be me?
tania

lorajoelle said...

Bummer! I would LOVE this craftivity!
It looks fabulous.

Lora
lorajwebster@gmail.com

Kelley Dolling said...

OMG, Teri . . . this is cuter than cute! Great craft (as usual) my dear!


Kelley Dolling
Teacher Idea Factory

Tania said...

I forgot to say...I LOVE it!
jknapp6@gmail.com
tania

Natalie said...

Oh my...too cute for words!!! Teri, your craftivities are BY FAR the best around :)

Natalie
TeacheryTidbits

Brandi said...

So cute!

Brandi
Success in Second Grade

TammySF. said...

Adorable!!!
www.123teachwithme.com
Tammy

Jennifer said...

Soooo cute!!

Jennifer
The First Grade Dream

Busy Bees said...

Too cute~
Robynn
BusyBees

Jessica Stanford said...

CUTIE PATOOTIE!!
PS Thanks for joining my giveaway!
Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog

Susan Moran said...

Teri,

I LOVE this craftivity!! I love all your stuff... but this one... I am pretty obsessed with and I will have to get for next year! Thanks :)

Pinning now so I don't forget!

Susan
T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

applesandabcs said...

so adorable! I love your craftivities!

Michelle

Katie said...

You are so creative!!

Katie
Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

Annie Moffatt said...

How cute are you!!! I totally love your stuff, Teri!

Lisa R. said...

Teri! I don't think there is a craftivity of yours that I wouldn't love!! This is stinkin' cute & I'm pinning it as we speak.
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Miss Squirrels said...

Putting it in the cart! Love it:)
Staci

☞Go NuTTY with ME!

misssquirrels@yahoo.com

The Teachers Backpack said...

Too cute! To bad we don't have buses at our school. I'm thinking I could possibly use it for an activity with a Field Trip.

Cara
The Teacher's Backpack

Kimberly Santana said...

adorable!! :)

Kimberly
The Learning Tree

Alisha said...

Super cute! As always!

Traci said...

I love how "puffy" your bus is. Too cute - as usual!
❤Dragonflies in First ❤

Ms.Trinh said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a sweat comment! I love your cupcake theme! Super cute blog!

The Teacher Tattles

Heather at Teach It Today! said...

The bus is adorable! I love it!

Heather at TeachItToday

jodi said...

I LOVE anything that has a cute craftivity to go along with it! This is super cute :)
http://southernsweetieinsecond.blogspot.com/

Little Millennium said...

This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. This is one of the best blogs I have read.

Regards
Pre School Franchisee
Little Millennium

dhiraj said...


kindergarten school in india are an extension for your child's quality learning experience that begins with our kids play school and Nursery programs and aims at preparing kids for a successful career.
pre school education

jack said...

I LOVE this craftivity!! i like all of your stuff... however this one... i'm pretty enthusiastic about and that i can got to get for next year! Thanks :)
http://www.sexinprague.org/