Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hot Chocolate Craft + Freebie

Usually by Thursday afternoon, my class and I have finished our week's work and are in need of something fun and crafty.  I whipped up a little hot chocolate project, and I want to share it with you!  Here was my example:
And here's how they turned out {super cute, if you ask me!!!}:


If you would like to do this with your kiddos, you can grab yourself a copy of the craft pattern AND 2 surveys, 2 writing prompts, and a brainstorming sheet on TpT or Teacher's Notebook :)
And of course, I have a little freebie for you:
I hope you love this!!!  If you do, leave me some comment love, hehe :)

30 love notes:

Ginger Snaps said...

I would agree! SUPER freakin' cute!!!

Jen R. (The Teachers' Cauldron) said...

those are stinkin' cute!!
The Teachers’ Cauldron

Kristen said...

absolutely adorable!!!!
Kristen

Lisa Lizak and Beth Wright said...

This beyond cute! I will definitely be doing this project next week! Thanks for the fab freebie too :) You are AWESOME!!! :) Have a super Thursday! :)

Lisa :)
Made In The Shade In Second Grade

Heather's Heart said...

OMGosh! Cuteness! I am loving these! We might need to do these tomorrow since it will be so cold (at least for this Texas girl!)!

Heather
Heather's Heart

applesandabcs said...

HI! I am a new follower...and a new blogger!! Your hot chocolate activity is SO CUTE!!!! I did a hot chocolate activity in my class too this winter :)

http://applesandabcs.blogspot.com

Michelle

Jodi said...

Love it!!!

Jodi
Fun In First

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Loving it!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Lisa at Stories From Second said...

So adorable! :)
Lisa
Stories From Second

Crayons and Curls said...

Adorable! Love this cute activity! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Constance said...

CUTE!!

April said...

Love this!

Sara said...

Love this!!! I hear ya on needing something crafty!!

Sara
Kindergarten Is A Hoot

Jennifer said...

I love your CUTE hot chocolate activity, and I am a little envious too! By Thursday, I am trying to figure out how I got so far behind!

Stacey said...

I LOVE these!! They are adorable!

meadowt said...

Very cute! I am going to put this on my to do list for this month. Thanks for sharing.
Barbara
happyteachingblogspot.com

Miss DeCarbo said...

I'm SO glad I just ran across your blog. I can't wait to do the hot chocolate writing with my kids! :). I'm your newest follower!

Hope you can visit my blog. :)

Second Grade Sugar and Spice

Sandy said...

What cute ideas! This would be a great activity to use this week when I have a meeting in the afternoon.

Sandy
http://secondgradelockerroom.blogspot.com

amy.lemons said...

I agree, those are super cute!!! Love all of your ideas!

Mrs. Cupcake said...

THANK YOU everyone! I'm so glad you like it!! :)

Delighted said...

Brrrr! My feet are cold and some hot chocolate sounds pretty good right now! I might grab me some socks while I'm up preparing it. Cute activity! Thank you for sharing.

First Grade Delight
imgoingfirst@gmail.com

Alisha said...

I love this! I will so be doing this in the next few weeks. Feels weird doing snow activities when it has been 40-60 here in Nebraska! We did have 2 very cold, chilly days....but I want a snow day!

Thank you so much for sharing! Hope the kiddos love the MLK Jr. activities!

Ms. Nicole said...

You are so creative! I love this idea! Thanks for sharing!

Nicole

Ms. Kelly said...

Cute!!!

Barbara said...

I love these! Thank you so much.

Barbara
Grade ONEderful

Mrs. Lamb said...

bought and loved!

Tarita said...

Oh my goodness....I just had to have this and bought it tonight!
It was my first TPT purchase EVER. I'm afraid it is a start to an unstoppable addiction. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Papers and Pencils and Books, Oh My!

Mrs. Labrum said...

I bought your cute hot chocolate activity. My kids loved it. Thanks so much.

Theresa said...

Even though I teach struggling readers in middle school, this idea is awesome for sequence writing. Thanks for the idea!

Molly said...

I think my room moms are going to have hot chocolate for our Christmas party so I am definitely going to have to do this!! And the craft with the little glitter steam swirls is adorable!! Thanks Teri!

Molly
Lessons with Laughter