Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Freebies for Groundhog Day!

I was inspired today to make some fun printables for Groundhog Day... and you can have them, FREE!  {Who doesn't love free?}  You'll get six pages total: two class surveys, two writing pages, a create-a-word worksheet, and a word search!
Grab your copy of groundhog day {printables} on TpT or Teacher's Notebook now :)


If you do download these freebies, I just ask that you leave feedback wherever you DL it, and leave me some sweet notes here!!  I really love reading and replying to your comments!

22 love notes:

Jen R. (The Teachers' Cauldron) said...

super cute graphics :)
thanks girl!
The Teachers’ Cauldron

Jodi said...

Very cute!!

Jodi
Fun In First

Ebuck said...

Love it! Thank you!

Emily
Second Grade Silliness 

Sandy said...

Thank you so much for sharing! We are just getting ready to start our data and graphing unit, and this will be a perfect introduction. Thanks!!! :)

Klinger Cafe' said...

So cute! Thank you for sharing!
Tammy

Ali said...

Fun activities! Thanks for sharing!

Ali

Primary Junction said...

These are adorable! Thank you!

Kayla
Primary Junction

Crayons and Curls said...

Super cute! Love the word search! Thank you for sharing! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Erika said...

Thanks for the freebies!

2B Honey Bunch
The Best Endings

grace said...

Presh! many thanks!

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Love these! Great minds!...and they will go great with my Groundhog freebie, too! Thanks for sharing!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Mrs. Lamb said...

I love groundhog day! Thanks for the freebies!

Erika said...

You were lucky comment number seven! Send me your email address so I can send you the game.

2B Honey Bunch
The Best Endings

Mrs. Lamb said...

Oh Mrs. Cupcake-I have awarded you my Favorite Follower Award! COme on over and pick it up!
My Post

Rachel

Buzzin' on Cupcakes in 1st Grade! said...

LOVE this! Thank you for sharing!!!

And I love your blog name, too! ;)

Marcy
Buzzin’ on Cupcakes!

busybeesandcupcakes at gmail dot com

Mama Teach said...

Thanks for the Groundhog Day activities! Love them!

Michelle said...

Cute! I love the clipart and fun activities. Thanks for sharing!

Michelle
Teach123

Deanna Klima said...

I'm loving this! Thank you for sharing.

kschwab said...

Love the graphics, thanks for sharing!

Amy said...

Love this! I'm your newest follower! I just LOVE finding awesome blogs in bloggy world!

Amy
Krazy About Kiddos

johnathan and ali said...

so cute. about to print to use with my kiddos tomorrow for GH day! thanks for sharing.. about to repin it :)

Jen P said...

Thanks! It'll be perfect for my class.